Players Looking For A Group Game (Classified Ads Open For All)

Started by Cynadea, April 16, 2015, 10:15:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cynadea

This is a thread for those who have a character concept or a craving to play in a setting, but who do not want to go through the pages and pages of group game recruitment threads. It works the same way than the Classified Ads for One Shot stories.

Players, please use the form below, and write your request as TAKEN when it is fulfilled.

Game masters, please answer the request by PM, to keep this thread with requests only

Setting: Genre, fandom, etc.

System: System (Specify which), GMed (typically one or two threads, with the GM directing the group. Think tabletop, without the dice) or Sandbox (Players coming up with their own plot, mingle on their on terms)

Preferred board: Light, Bondage, N/C, Extreme

Game Setting: Precision about the game. This would be a good place to write the information about the character if you are looking for a home.

Requirements: Any requirements for the game

Other info: Anything you feel you need to add.

Agree to GM: Yes or No.  If someone is looking for a similar game with no success, would you agree to GM it?

[b]Setting:[/b]

[b]System:[/b]

[b]Preferred board:[/b]

[b]Game Setting:[/b]

[b]Requirements:[/b]

[b]Other info:[/b]

[b]Agree to GM:[/b]

Currently MIA, not available for  RP

Ons and Offs ~ Idea thread

Cynadea

Setting: Modern or near future

System: Sandbox

Preferred board: Preferably Light or Bondage, but will accept N/C or Extreme if there is a warning in the post header.

Game Setting: Mutants, original or fandom which accepts original but requires no prior knowledge. I want to play a pair of twin sisters that are about 20 years old, which have different powers, but a link of telepathy between them. They would be straight, no twincest.

Requirements: Active (as in at least 4-5 posts game-wide per day), at least 2 paragraphs per post.

Other info: Games overrun by lord playing lesbian ladies are not my cup of tea. Please make sure there are a few available, heterosexual males for me to interact with.

Agree to GM: No.

Currently MIA, not available for  RP

Ons and Offs ~ Idea thread

kylie

Setting: Usually modern.
     Sometimes, soft sci-fi/near future. 
     Will consider fantasy or steampunk if they don't require much specialized research.

System: Usually freeform (but please have some plot/organization, not just a bunch of "people who might hook up"). 
      Possibly some "lite" system games. 

Preferred board: The artsy end of N/C or dub-con/mystery/conspiracy/bewildered.  (I'd really love to hear more of these.) 
       Just possibly a few things that get slotted in Extreme (magic, softer mind-bending, aliens, tentacles, odd fluids or odder foods,
       the occasional beastie sort).

Game Setting: Umm... This feels more like a "fill in anything" question?  But I'd love a plot that positively enjoys its outfitting and can be sexy
     without constantly destroying/losing all the clothing.  I often get turned off cause so many people mainly want to take away ALL the clothing asap.
     More generally: Something that uses all the senses.  More than 'please be head over heels about my figure.'  I see this implied so often with little else described that attracts me.   

Requirements: Active (1-2 posts/1-3 days), 2-4+ solid paragraphs per post. 
        I really want more than one thing to consider responding to at once.  At least three or four would be nice -- they don't all have to be one-liners OR Shakespearean then ;) 
       Something where time moves along without people having to answer everything line by line. 
       I need room and various possibilities offered happily to build story; I don't really enjoy everything strictly "prompt" driven though. 

Other info:  This turns off many people, I realize, but if you're fussy about the author's plumbing, you don't want me. 

Agree to GM:  Probably not... But I might be persuaded if an idea just grabs me by the throat.   
      I'd actually love something where both tops and bottoms, or villains and victims, can be at least somewhat shared among different players.  But that     
      seems to be a rare bird indeed.

Vekseid