The Incubus [NC,Human,Impreg,Freeform,Seeking F]

Started by TheVillain, August 18, 2014, 05:05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

THE INCUBUS!

The news article catches your eye immediately with a perverse fascination. The names are being withheld to protect the victims as expected, and it's not like you don't feel any sympathy for them, but something about the story seems to be utterly enthralling. Somewhere in your home city there's a serial rapist on the prowl.

The media have taken to calling him 'The Incubus' because he hides his face from his victims using a full devil mask. Described as tall and powerfully built, he tends to simply overpower his victims from sheer strength- but will become more forceful if they fight back. The article does mention that the police are sharing a common link between all of the victims. All were faithfully married and the rapist took their wedding ring when he left. While officially there have only been about 20 victims, the last description of him as wearing a necklace with quite a few more wedding rings strung along it's chain suggesting that many victims aren't coming forward for reasons all their own.

It not that you don't feel any empathy for the victims, but you can't help but feel a little wet as you think of this along with your hubby's medical test results. . .

Alright, the story is rather straightforward- married women with sterile husbands are being targeted by a very virile serial rapist and I'm looking for victims. While I'd like to see multiple people willing to play victims you probably wouldn't interact with any other victim player unless both of you agree to it.

Any thoughts?
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

TheVillain

Well that wasn't what I was going for, but I'm glad someone else has heard of the League of Gentlemen.
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Astrofig

TheVillain

And PM sent. Still taking victi- I mean volunteers. :P