(AU) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TMNT Genderbent) 3/4 F needed 2M needed

Started by Garuss Vakarian, July 21, 2014, 08:21:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TaintedTruth

As an avid fan of the TMNT... You can color me extremely interested in this roleplay, though I haven't played a female character in quite sometime.

Which,  leads me to ask if you would be willing to allow one of the turtles to be a male. Namely, Raphael as I feel it would fit well woth his aggressive and standoffish nature. Being a male surrounded by sisters would only add to that factor... Though, if you are opposed to this idea then I could try my hand at him as a female.

Thanks!

Laughing Hyena

I think the game master, the one in charge of this is trying to emphasize the rule 63 aspect of this. In primarily the main antagonists and especially with the Sisterhood of Ninja Turtles. So I highly doubt Raphael will be turned male for you.

TaintedTruth

Which, is fine. I figured I'd ask regardless... If that is the decision that is made, then I'm fine with that.

Empyrean

Garuss Vakarian

Sorry I am late for a few questions. :P

Well, as Hyena said. I would rather the turtles stay female. It is the main point to the AU. Your allowed to play some one else if you want. A villain maybe? Rat King? Baxter Stockboy- I mean Dexter Stackmen, I am sorry. He has such a forgettable name. Baxter Stockmen. ^^ Lol. Jokes aside, you can also play some one on the side lines, or an ally. Like Irving for example.  And an oc is allowed, if you have a good idea to back him up. Other then that, if you want to play Raph. He would have to be the she. I hate to tell anyone who their character is, but this was the idea and I am sticking to it. Female turtles. :(

Empyrean: I have not exactly thought to much on that fact. I so far have a general consensus of the over all plot, but I try not to plan to much since. You players wont magically know my plans. Thus, your x factor may send the figurative wrench through my window, that is my plans. That said, no worries. I will have a idea on how to start. And, Judging by the different characters involved. It would be ultimately different for each. Such as: For the Turtles, perhaps we start with them saving April? Casey can simply start with his origin, why he became a vigilante. (Id recommend watching the Fan made Casey Jones film on youtube. ^^ ) So on so forth.

Chaeronea

Garuss Vakarian

Sorry, I didnt even notice it until now. ^_^; Sorry. Yes it is fine.

Juggtacular

I'm interested in this. Seems I came too late to get any of the turtles of Splinter though. Hmmmm, can I make an OC possibly from another dimension who came to Earth either because of the Kraang or the Battle Nexus(always loved that arc). Or maybe even just someone who got mutagen'd?

Empyrean

Juggtacular

Oooooh. Well I'll take Leo. I love Mikey to death but Leo is my favorite. :D

Empyrean

Garuss Vakarian

Well, they'r names are entirely up to the players so. Micheala, or what ever the player wishes.

And Jugg, glad we have a Leo. ^^

Juggtacular

Juggtacular

Name:Leonna(Leo)
Picture:
Race: Mutant
Side: Turtles
Short Bio: Like her sisters, Leo was born a normal turtle. But an encounter with mutagen altered her genetic code and turned her into a sentient, anthropomorphic turtle girl. Luckily they were taken in and raised by Splinter, a kindly yet strict rat who trained them in the ways of ninjitsu as Kunoichi. They've been groomed and trained all their lives so that one day they could make the world a better place. And that day is today.
Personality: Leo shoulders the burdens of leadership among the Turtles, and that burden is made even heavier due to two of her sisters(they know who they are) making things harder than they should be either through constant second guessing, or silliness. Still she leads with pride and to the best of her abilities. Because of this she's somewhat more serious than the others, but is still able to have fun.

Empyrean

Nice Jugg. :)

That reminds me, should the open/needed list be updated?

Interdiction of words

I think I would like to join if possible, the idea behind this topic is most intriguing but I would like to make a male OC for the side of middle. More like a in between character that would sometimes fight the evil then fight the good to keep balance between the two
Posts are currently: Medium
Darn work and school is getting in the way. I will get posts out as fast as I can but it is going to be hard on me as for you.

Oh my, I haven't posted on our thread? PM me or check out my A&A

Empyrean

*poke* Are we still planning to continue? We just need a Mikey to start, right?

Laughing Hyena

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Empyrean

If we can't get anyone else, maybe I could double up for Mikey and Shredder. Hopefully we get someone in and this is still going though.

EvilEye

“A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.”
Oscar Wilde
Love is like a glass door… sometimes you don’t see it, and it smacks you right in your face.
~Anonymous

My O/O's  My Ideas  I apologize.

EvilEye

Name: Michele
Picture:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Race: Mutant
Side: Turtles (DUH)
Short Bio: Michele and her sists were once ordinary turtles; when they were infants, they were adopted from a pet store by Splinter. When their soon to be father/mother walked passed a strange man, a kraangdroid, he felt something odd about him and followed. Unfortunately Splinter gave away his position when he accidentally stepped on a rat's tail. The Kraang found him and attempted to kill him, but Splinter fought back hard. In the end, the Kraang dropped the canister of mutagen causing the turtles and Splinter to mutate.
Personality:Mikey is the youngest of all the turtles, making her the least mature. She is labeled as "The Wild One" and "The Party Girl" as she is the most "fun" out of all the turtles. She is also very social, and wants the outside world (Humans) to accept her and her sisters. She is also impulsive, because of a severe case of ADD. She is the first of the turtles to taste pizza and is very proud of her talent for naming things. In battle her weapon of choice is a pair of nunchakus, and a kusarigama. She might seem unintelligent to her apparent disregard for thinking thing through, but she is actually intelligent.
“A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.”
Oscar Wilde
Love is like a glass door… sometimes you don’t see it, and it smacks you right in your face.
~Anonymous

My O/O's  My Ideas  I apologize.

Empyrean

Inerrant Lust

I usually don't like playing as canon characters, but this seems great.. :P

But no one has mentioned shredder's daughter, Karai. Could be an interesting as a male antagonist opposite the now predominantly female cast.

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/005/3/7/karai_and_leo__genderbent__by_tsclonix-d711c6u.png

Juggtacular

Laughing Hyena actually made a male Karai cs on the first page. But there are still plenty of people left.