Escape from Halo requests (FxM; Sci-Fi, Action, Light Romance/consensual)

Started by ashia starstreak, December 27, 2011, 12:17:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ashia starstreak

Being a big fan of the Halo game series I could not resist. This is Shana Wasser, an OC of mine. For her Ons and Offs please refer to this link.

These ideas so far will not be during any of the games, but placed at the side line away from the games. I love action so I'm hoping for a lot of blood, but Shana hasn't recieved any personal attention so I suppose that is okay as the story progresses. If interested, please send a personal message. Thank you :)

"A knight in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested."

ashia starstreak

It was a long battle, but when the oppurtunity had come along, Shana had taken it and has left the marines and the war behind. She was ashamed to have chosen her path, but serving over sixteen years has been long enough for the woman and she has decided to hide out.

A marine (your character) has served his time and is eager to go back to his colony to live out the rest of his life. The battles fought with the covenant still rage within his head, but he is determined to be out of the service for good. Soon after he is sent home however, he is stop-lossed and is told he must go back. Refusing to do so, this soldier runs away and all of his luck seems to have run out until he runs into Shana.

Agreeing to help him, Shana will take the former marine across the colony and away from covenant eyes. Will the marine change his mind and go back to war, or will he follow this woman?

Genre: Action, possible romance.

Note: Your character is not limited to being a marine. Option choice: Human, Modified Human (aka Spartan, and/or cyborg), or  allied Covenant

ashia starstreak

It was a long battle, but when the oppurtunity had come along, Shana had taken it and has left the marines and the war behind. She was ashamed to have chosen her path, but serving over sixteen years has been long enough for the woman and she has decided to hide out. As she settles into her new sanctuary, an elite has been spotted not far from her camp.

This was no longer her war. He is badly injured and Shana decides to take him in. Nursing the creature back to health, he decides to let her live and goes back to the covenant. As he goes back, however, Shana will gain unwanted attention from both marines and covenant. Being forced out of her home, she must survive or die. Will the elite she helped come back to her or will he forget all that has happened and kill her along side his team?

Genre: Action, possible romance.

Note: Player can be a Spartan if they do not wish to be an Elite.