What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindWhisperer

Grey silk nightshirt and nothing else. I am ready for sleep.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark blue slacks and a pale blue and white plaid long sleeved silk blouse with dark blue lines running through it, beige stocking and blue heels

TheLegionary

A pair of black social shoes without strings,a pair of black socks (I think they are mostly made of cotton), a light blue shirt, a navy blue suit made of cold wool, a black belt, a reddish silk tie by Zegna, white pair of low cut under trousers.

Beguile's Mistress

Charcoal gray sleeveless sheath and matching open cut jacket, sheer black stockings and black heels

Caeli

Barefoot. Green cotton skirt with a fun daisy print. Long-sleeved sweater with V-neck in the front and back. My comfy gray Nintendo hoodie. ❤️
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Beguile's Mistress

Dark red pencil skirt and a white long-sleeved silk blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt and a white silk long-sleeved blouse with light silver-blue snowflakes embroidered on collar and cuffs, sheer black stockings and black heels

Beguile's Mistress

Navy pencil skirt and an emerald green long-sleeved silk blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels

WindWhisperer

One terry towel bathrobe and my house slippers.

TheLegionary

A pair of white cotton under trousers

Beguile's Mistress

Dark brown slacks and a cream colored long-sleeved silk blouse, brown loafers

WindWhisperer

Black dress slack perfectly pressed, paisley blue button-down blouse, pale blue intimate clothing and black two-inch heeled shoes blouse

TheLegionary

Quote from: WindWhisperer on December 15, 2017, 06:31:49 PM
Black dress slack perfectly pressed, paisley blue button-down blouse, pale blue intimate clothing and black two-inch heeled shoes blouse
Yummy! Partying tonight?

TheLegionary

A navy blue suit with stripes mimicking the Prince of Wales style, a red tie by Moschino, a pair of brown leather shoes, a brown belt, blueish cotton shirt, white under trousers, a pair of beige socks.

Kazyth

Gray boxer-briefs with a white waistband.
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

WindWhisperer

Blue dress slack, grey blouse and flat shoes.

The Green One

Not available for new stories

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gray slacks, pale gray crocheted long-sleeve sweater with a boater-type neckline, black tasseled loafers

Beguile's Mistress

Royal blue slacks and a white-on-white silk blouse with a snowflake pattern, black ballet flats

AmberStarfire

A grey jumper with little stylised cat faces, a blue Colorado t-shirt (from when I was over there), and black slacks (they're soft like leggings but more like actual slacks). Also a band around my hair (it's to my waist but I wear it in a bun, so I sometimes end up with a biggish bun) and crystal heart earrings.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark blue business suit and an white lacy camisole, sheer black stockings and black heels

Beguile's Mistress

Just a pair of black slacks and a Christmas green, long-sleeved silk blouse, white Christmas knee socks with sprigs of holly and berries and black loafers

CassieBear

A pair of Harry Potter themed pajama pants, a teal tank top underneath a red sweater and socks.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4