WoW- Pandaria beta live

Started by SinXAzgard21, March 26, 2012, 01:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SinXAzgard21

So, I looked through the threads here and didn't see this as I know there are still WoW players here on E.  So I decided to announce, five days late, that Mists of Pandaria beta is now live.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Callie Del Noire

Yeah but staggered. Just waiting for my invite, expect it a few months down the line. On of my buds always gets in the first wave, and typically 3 to 4 months later I get in.

Zakharra

I've been playing since two months before Burning Crusade was launched and I've never seen a beta invite for the other expansions. I've seen lots of fakes, 'Click this link to get your invite for the Firelands!' and the like, but no actual beta invites.

SinXAzgard21

They are trying to get all annual pass owners in as quickly as possible, from my understanding it is according to how old your account is and how early you got the pass.

Callie Del Noire

My account is like 4 months younger than the game (I was in spain when it came out)

Zakharra

Are only those who bought an annual pass the ones getting a beta invite this time?

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Zakharra on March 26, 2012, 04:42:12 PM
Are only those who bought an annual pass the ones getting a beta invite this time?

No, those who got the annual pass are getting in first.

Serephino

Interesting.  I started playing about a year before BC came out, though I don't have an annual pass. 

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Serephino on March 26, 2012, 11:53:31 PM
Interesting.  I started playing about a year before BC came out, though I don't have an annual pass. 

You have to sign up for it on the website, it contracts you to pay for a year.

Chris Brady

I was in the original open beta, and I never got any beta invite.  And I got the annual pass a week after they announced it.  Namely for Diablo 3 .
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Callie Del Noire

I've had a D3 beta since Christmas eve

Chris Brady

Yes, I know.  Bastard.  ;D

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Chris Brady on March 27, 2012, 11:42:25 PM
Yes, I know.  Bastard.  ;D

I feel the love.

I know ALL the fun in Act 1..hate me

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Chris Brady on March 27, 2012, 11:20:50 PM
I was in the original open beta, and I never got any beta invite.  And I got the annual pass a week after they announced it.  Namely for Diablo 3 .

Same here, just hoping blizz doesn't try to screw me on the beta or D3 because I "signed" that contract for the annual pass and what not so if I see no D3 or beta I'm going to be rid of my Blizz account.

Chris Brady

Actually, I don't care about the Kung-Fu Panda 3 beta.  I'm actually not interested in it.  It's D3 I want.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Chris Brady on March 28, 2012, 03:07:24 PM
Actually, I don't care about the Kung-Fu Panda 3 beta.  I'm actually not interested in it.  It's D3 I want.

Hey! I resemble that remark! I soooo want to play a Brewmaster. I wanted to do that since Warcraft II

Chris Brady

You'll have to settle for a Monk, my friend.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Chris Brady on March 28, 2012, 04:30:39 PM
You'll have to settle for a Monk, my friend.

brewmaster spec gets to breath fire.. I'm happy. :D

Shjade

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on March 28, 2012, 03:55:37 PM
Hey! I resemble that remark! I soooo want to play a Brewmaster. I wanted to do that since Warcraft II

...but there aren't any brewmasters in Warcraft II. They didn't introduce the idea until Warcraft III...
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Shjade on March 28, 2012, 04:35:28 PM
...but there aren't any brewmasters in Warcraft II. They didn't introduce the idea until Warcraft III...

doh.. .damn typo!

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Chris Brady on March 28, 2012, 03:07:24 PM

You do then why did you get the year subscription if you just wanted D3, you paid more in the long run.

Chris Brady

Quote from: SinXAzgard21 on March 28, 2012, 05:25:39 PM
You do then why did you get the year subscription if you just wanted D3, you paid more in the long run.
I also still play WoW.  I still have friends there.

Callie Del Noire

Anyone on the Alliance side of Gilneas beta server yet?

Thraben

Maybe it's just me but I've been unimpressed with WoW since Wrath and Pandas, Pokemon, and Farmville don't see all that interesting to me especially when coupled with what feels like a very outdated game in terms of both graphics and mechanics. I'll probably still buy the expansion and play for a month or two just to experience the lore but as far as MMORPG's go MoP is not really shaping up to be what I'm looking for.

Selana

Eh, I'm not too interested in Mists. I'll get it for the cap, of course. Can't be left behind! But still--monks? No thanks!