Zoids: Viral Instincts (Interest Thread / OOC)

Started by DigitLninja, August 07, 2011, 09:21:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orochimaru

Well, all things considered, I see your point. Though, given the Konig's imaging equiptment. wouldnt the cammander want different images of the area? Even more so when a zoid goes feral? That would leave the Geno and Fox to fight. If you get where I am going. It probably would not reveal the cause, but it sounds tactical considering the situation and given equiptment. Would that be plausable with you?

DigitLninja

It would be plausible, but I would like to have one battle with the three of them, doesn't have to be the first one though, perhaps in round two they have a battle out in the mountains were all three of them can participate.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Orochimaru

Just want to make sure things fit into place. Does not mean he has to be on the cliff outlooking the city and stadium 24/7. Just enough to please the commander, tis all. Though, a mountain battle? that's like giving the homefeild advantage to the Konig Wolf. *grin*

DigitLninja

and the Shadow Fox, since I can dodge obstacles at top speed...

though the Geno Breaker can just redecorate the landscape...
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

Orochimaru

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

Orochimaru

Just so you know digital, I'll be leaving within minutes to go to an interveiw, then I got to put a moped all the way hald way across town to the repair shop and walk back. So, it may take me awhile to get back.

DigitLninja

that's fine, I actually have to go to work around 3:00 so about an hour and a half from now I'll be gone...
Quotes to Live by:

DigitLninja

Orochi, Pen, if it's alright with you I would like to time jump to the first round of the tournament.
Quotes to Live by:

pendarious

*shrugs* well orochi and me were gonna have a brief scene with drinks so if you could hold off on that jump for just a few more posts.

DigitLninja

oh, that's fine. I actually have to crash anyway, time for Conan and sleep ^^
Quotes to Live by:

pendarious

DigitLninja

sure, though I was expecting drunken boot knocking ^_~
Quotes to Live by:

Orochimaru

Were not your average mercenaries man. Plus, we like to take things slow. It's how we roll. We are just leaving it as this greeting, they are secretly liking eachother a bit and just leave it at that. There'll be plenty of chances to boost things between the two. Whether in zoid missions or down time.

pendarious

and there will be plenty o time for asskicking both in and out of mechs

Orochimaru

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Orochimaru

DigitLninja

it is well played gentlemen, I hope the battle is a work of art, I'll be doing my best.
Quotes to Live by:

Orochimaru

I know I am trying at least to play the part I made for myself.

DigitLninja

your doing very well... I can feel the hatred... and it makes me sad T_T
Quotes to Live by:

pendarious

I'm also trying to play the part i've made so I hope it's going well