Spunky's Cafe (open to all)

Started by Spunky, November 16, 2009, 02:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lunarking

Smiles as he makes a half green half black tea with dip of honey stirred in. "Here ya go sweetness"

Saerrael

Quote from: Lunarking on December 08, 2009, 09:23:26 PM
Smiles as he makes a half green half black tea with dip of honey stirred in. "Here ya go sweetness"

*Accepts the offered tea and leans back, blowing on the tea before sipping it carefully.*

Nice place.. I don't think I've noticed it before.. It.. ehm.. is it new?

Lunarking

Shrugs. "Fairly new, about a month or two."

Saerrael

Quote from: Lunarking on December 08, 2009, 09:30:32 PM
Shrugs. "Fairly new, about a month or two."

*Offers him a reluctant smile, then raises her brows and gasps softly.*

Where are my manners? I'm Saerra.

*Extends her hand, her tea in the other.*

Lunarking

Grasps her hand in a firm but soft manner and shakes it. "I'm Lunarking, or Lunie... Or just Matt..."

Saerrael

Quote from: Lunarking on December 08, 2009, 09:40:46 PM
Grasps her hand in a firm but soft manner and shakes it. "I'm Lunarking, or Lunie... Or just Matt..."

*Studies his eyes rather openly, seemingly trying to get an impression of character, then releases his hand and smiles a bit broader.*

I'm.. rather bad at names, sorry. Don't feel bad if I forget yours.

Lunarking

Smiles. "It's perfectly acceptable."

Saerrael

Quote from: Lunarking on December 08, 2009, 09:48:10 PM
Smiles. "It's perfectly acceptable."

*Relaxes somewhat, and plays with the cup of tea she had just put down on the table.*

Is it always this quiet around here, Matt?

Lunarking

Sighs thinking that she's not pleased with the place. "Pretty much, sorry."

Lunarking

"Ah well, I must cut this visit short, I have early classes tomorrow, send me a PM if you want..." Kisses her cheek before he exits.

Saerrael

Quote from: Lunarking on December 08, 2009, 10:00:49 PM
Sighs thinking that she's not pleased with the place. "Pretty much, sorry."
Quote from: Lunarking on December 08, 2009, 10:04:08 PM
"Ah well, I must cut this visit short, I have early classes tomorrow, send me a PM if you want..." Kisses her cheek before he exits.

*Blinks at the sigh, then nods at his remark of having to leave.*

Sweet dreams wished. And the place isn't bad. I'm certain I'm just here at the wrong hour.

*Blushes slightly at the kiss to the cheek, but doesn't remark upon it, just leans back and idly sips her tea, her eyes wandering the place, smiling a soft smile.*

Lunarking

Walks in the next day and sits on the couch that he and Spunky cuddled on. "Saerra was right... it is quite, but I do like the silence."

Spunky

*walks in, starts coffee, sets out breakfast buffet*

Lunarking

He walks in again, noticing all the things. "Wow babe, you out did your self."

Spunky

Quote from: Lunarking on December 09, 2009, 03:50:06 PM
He walks in again, noticing all the things. "Wow babe, you out did your self."

Thanks, but it's nothing. I love cooking and baking. The heated trays have kept everything warm if you want something. *winks*

Lunarking

Smiles as he looks at the bar and then at Spunky. "I can have anything I want?" Winks.

Spunky

Quote from: Lunarking on December 09, 2009, 04:15:45 PM
Smiles as he looks at the bar and then at Spunky. "I can have anything I want?" Winks.

From the buffet. Adult items we'd have to journey elsewhere for. *winks*

Lunarking

"What about PG-rated adult items?"

Saerrael

*Blinks a few times, noticing she had dozed off. Picks her tea up that is now cold and sighs softly, then looks around.*

Lunarking

Notices Saerra, would you like some fresh tea?

((Be right back, dinner.))

Saerrael

Quote from: Lunarking on December 09, 2009, 07:19:07 PM
Notices Saerra, would you like some fresh tea?

((Be right back, dinner.))

*Nods slightly at him, blushing a bit.*

No thank you, I think I'd better leave before this becomes my bedroom.

*Stands up, collects her things and wanders out of the cafe.*

(( No worries, dear. I couldn't really stay, though.))

Sasha

Having heard rumor of a delightful cafe that was set up by the wonderful Spunky stops by to see how things are working out for her . Dusting off the snow ..and with a wild desire for a french vanilla cappicino and maybe a sweet pastry. Looks around the place and smiles ...it is perfect . Putting the gift on the table for the owner before she eats it herself . " A good day to you all ..hope your enjoying yourself . "

the gift :

http://www.chocolatesbygini.com/chocolate_strawberries

Lunarking

Walks in noticing the customer. "What would you like sexy?"

Sasha

Looking up after being asked what I would like ...several come to mind that probably are not on the menu . " A french vanilla cappuccino ..would be nice ...You wish to join me ?"  as I push a chair out with my foot. "Maybe you can tell me a delightful story or joke to help cheer me up . "

Lunarking

Goes behind the bar, fixing her a French Vanilla cappuccino and an ice cold cherry coke. Then sits down handing her her cappuccino and takes a sip of his coke. "So tell me about yourself sexy." He looks at her with interest.