News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Spunky's Cafe (open to all)

Started by Spunky, November 16, 2009, 02:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ana Luusi

*stumbles in out of the freezing cold blizzard* How is everyone?

Lunarking

Greets Ana with a steaming cup of hot chocolate."Hey sexy." Smiles and kisses her cheek as he hands her the chocolate.

Ana Luusi

*waves and starts sipping the hot chocolate* Hey Lunie, how's it been?

Lunarking

Sighs. "It's been busy all right... And you?"

Sasha

Watching the conversation between it looked like a regular customer ..I smile , nod my head politely . Sipping the Cappacino ..for the looks of things outside it was not very pleasant . Nasty storm anyways but seemed nice and cozy in here . " Hope your day is well . "  speaking to the one who had just arrived.

Lunarking

Rejoins sasha. "So how are you?"

Sir Quincey Charms

*Stumbles in and sits at the bar, breathing hastily*
Awful, awful weather. Barlady, may I have a cup of tea? A simple earl grey with two drops of sugar and a splash of milk, if you please!

Lunarking

Sighs at the term 'barlady' as he moves to the end of the bar and fixes the new comer the order. He walks over and hands it to him. "Here you are."

Sir Quincey Charms

Oh, thank you kindly.. *Scratches the back of his head uncomfortably* There was still some snow in my eyes.. and I only saw your back side, sorry! *Quietly sips his tea*

Lunarking

Laughs at his comment. "Ah, so the lad thinks my hind quarters has a relevance to that of a lady's?

Sir Quincey Charms

*Turns a bit red* Err, no, of course not. I.. I meant I only saw you from behind.. not to say I saw your buttocks.. Not that they're not nice.. nor that I've looked at them.. Err.. *Shifts uncomfortably on his seat*

Lunarking

Pats his back lightly. "Ah, you're fine man. would you like anything to eat?"

Sir Quincey Charms

Now that you mention it.. I would love a tasty sandwich.. Can you recommend me anything?
*Sets his empty cup on the counter* And may I please see your wine chart?

Lunarking

Hands him a wine chart. "I recommend the cuban but we have meatball subs, clubs, anything you want." Winks.

Sir Quincey Charms

A cuban sandwich you say? I have no idea what goes in it, but I'll take it! And I'd like a glass of glühwein to go with it.. would be nice to warm up with. *Hands back the wine chart*

Lunarking

"Okay." Fixes a Cuban sandwich and then toasts it after such he hands it to him and then hand him a glass of glühwein in a chilled glass.

Sir Quincey Charms

*After finishing his sandwich and the glass of wine, he sets the plate and glass on the counter and rubs his belly in contempt*
Delicious. Absolutely delicious. *Stands up* I should be going now, I fear. May I have the check please?

Lunarking

Smiles. "Everything's on the house."

Sir Quincey Charms

*Grins surprisingly* How very kind of you! Thank you very much for your warm welcome to a stranger, I'll certainly have to stop by more often. Rest assured, I will insist on paying next time! Have a good night sir. *Shakes your hand and walks out of the door*

Lunarking

Returns the shake and waves as he leaves. He then goes to the couch and sits down, enjoying the heat from the fire place.

Spunky

Quote from: Lunarking on December 09, 2009, 04:49:55 PM
"What about PG-rated adult items?"

Yes, any PG-rated activities are welcome here. *winks*

Spunky

re-posting of Christmas corner (for those who missed it before, it's been two pages)

Ana Luusi

*wakes up to see the christmas tree that Spunky put up and slightly cries because she left before she could say hi*

Sasha

Watches the delightful interaction between the two men ..noting to check out said backside just to see for myself if it resembles that of a fair maiden. Though rather doubtful ..as the man moved a bit too quickly to the couch to plop down. Finishing my drink and leaving the gift for the owner . Noting to stop back again soon. " You all have a delightful day. "

Saerrael

*Wanders in to take a seat at a table.*