Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verasaille

After escaping the nose of the T-Rex by way of an explosive sneeze, Vera finds herself propelled to the surface, through the floor of the dingy pub and right out the door. Grabbing the Win as she flies past and leaving Boatman with another yard of ale he has to finish before he can come after them.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Boatman

After gulping down the yard of ale Boat was overcome by a feeling that the room was spinning. He was also desperate for a wee and after staggering in circles for a while thankfully managed to find a loo (or it could have been a flowerpot).

Having satisfied his need, Boat stumbled outside and along a seemingly steep and winding path until he came to bridge guarded by a knight dressed from head to toe in black armour. Due to it being night, Boat didn't notice the knight until he clanged into the brute.
"Hoy, watch what you are doing mate or I'll ruthlessly imprison you in stocks like what I have done to yon maiden who calls herself Vera."

"No sir, I shalt watch my step," says Boat trying to remain upright whilst looking around in the dim moonlight. "Oh I see you have my Win. I'll take her off your hands if you like?"

"Yes do," replied the knight. "For I have it in mind to thoroughly ravish my prisoner time and again when I get off duty, but I don't like anyone looking on. You know how it is."

With that, Boat recovered his Win and took her away to the land of dreams.
History, where creative writing was born.

FroreQueen

Quietly sneaks over to the land of dreams and gives the Win a massive cup of coffee. Escapes back into the land of the zombified living with her newfound prize.
| Status: Alive | Medium: Forum, Google Docs, Possibly PM | Post rate: Varies. Erratic, mostly. |
◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊

On/Off || General Ideas

♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ Part of the reason I tend to be slow. ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦

Trigon

>:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)
>:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)

Mirrah

"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

Beautiful Mystery

Check A/A
The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns.
He comes dressed as everything you have wished for.
O2//A2//Request//Boudoir

Mirrah

Swashbuckler

Hello ladies.

*grabs win*

Farewell Ladies.

Beautiful Mystery

Tackles Swashbuckler and steals the win.

I shall be taking this...

Skips off.
Check A/A
The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns.
He comes dressed as everything you have wished for.
O2//A2//Request//Boudoir

Trigon

Nope. Win all MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Swashbuckler

*was terribly distracted by the tackles*

*but recovers for the...*

WIN

Trigon

AmbrosiaPudding

Let me become your favorite partner ~

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Mirrah

Swashbuckler

Mirrah

Bevatoria

Ons/offs, A/As and an F list.

Mirrah

Swashbuckler

Mirrah

Swashbuckler

Mirrah

Swashbuckler

Mirrah

Swashbuckler