News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Perverted Wishes

Started by Ellyssa, September 15, 2006, 11:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowheart

Granted.  The last paper movie poster ever printed becomes your personal sex slave.  It isn't alive however, is one-dimensional, and you get continual paper cuts using it sexually.

I wish I had more time.

Brandon

Granted, days are changed to 36 hour days but work schedules are extended to 28 hour work days as well

I wish I had the body of a body builder and could keep it without working out
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Lanzlo

Granted. However, the police bust down your door the next day, and take the dead body of the body builder out of your freezer, and charge you with murder.

I wish to be an evil overlord who actually follows Peter's Evil Overlord List.

Zaer Darkwail

Wish granted, but you die because of missed 101 thing what not do as overlord.

I wish to be cool mammal animal.

kongming

Wish granted, you are now a mighty polar bear, completely awesome... but shot and used as a trophy rug. I wish a better genie was granting me the wish.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

Lanzlo

Granted. Now there's a Genie that's better at twisting these wishes granting them.

I wish it was Christmas.

Servant Girl

Congratulations, your wish is granted.  It is now Christmas!  Unfortunately everyone forgot to add you onto their present lists, party invitations and general celebrations.  Your family have decided to have a warm Christmas in Australia and forgot to get you a ticket,  you lost your key and are trapped outside of the house.
Enjoy the season of greed, if you can!!!

I wish Christmas was banned for ever.

Lanzlo

Granted! There is no more Christmas! However, since Christmas generally brings out the best in people, even if it is only for a brief moment, the human race descends deeper and deeper into depravity and violence. Soon, casual murder on the streets is acceptable, as long as you don't get caught. Children grow up without hope. Halloween becomes the next major holiday, focusing on death and darkness. Within a few years, humanity destroys itself.

I wish I could speak with animals.

Zaer Darkwail

Wish granted, but sadly you cant turn the ability off and rest of your life you can hear squirels throwing insults form a tree, ducks curisng you and begging for some bread and dogs throwing up vulgar suggestions when in heat and so on. Soon you realize that animals are not anyway wiser or better than humans socially and soon everyone starts think you mad thanks when you talk to animals in public.

I wish there was no social income differences between the people at all. Including politicians and factory owners.

Servant Girl

Wish granted.  Everyone, including you, lives in squalor and filth.
No one bothers to get an education, because what would be the point of working so hard just to get a high stress job and still live in a mud hut.
Farmers don't bother to produce more than they themselves will need.
Soon the world is starving and dying and miserable and ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!   ;)

I wish that I could win a tv talent show!

Archangel

Wish granted, your talent is eating bugs... Congrats on your first place finish !!!

I wish I really did have angel wings.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you...

Bliss

Granted - you have angel wings, mounted on your trophy wall.

God is PISSED.

I wish I could fly.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Archangel

Wish granted, you get angel wings, shortly there after you get shot down and your wings adorn my wall....  ;D

I wish I was intimidating.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you...

belsammael

Granted, but you become so intimidating no living creature will ever come near you again.

I wish for some 'personal time'  with one of the girls in the chatroom ;)

Servant Girl

Granted, you get some personal time.  However you find that you have nothing in common and you just don't fancy her and she just doesn't fancy you.  Bad luck!

I wish I always had good luck

belsammael

you do. However things are going so well for you all of a sudden, making you life very, very boring.

I wish I had my own pool.

Lirliel

Wish Granted, you are dropped in the atlantic ocean which is now your pool, property rights and all.

I wish I had a proper car.
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

belsammael

your wish is granted; however there is a small error in delivery and it accidentally gets shipped to the Arctic, where it becomes frozen in ice, right next to Megatron; however it's still yours.

I wish it was weekend already!

Sethite

Wish granted, it's sunday and it's 23.55.  ;D
I wish I have biggest army in the Heroes of Might and Magic V.
Truly, madly, deeply...

belsammael

wish granted, but your army is trapped on a small island, separated from resources, enemies, cities, etc - and no way of getting a boat.

I wish I could do magic.

Idachan

Wish Granted. A less than average attractive woman named Magic is at your disposal to do.

I wish my boyfriend lived closer to me than nine timezones away.

belsammael

ahh...darnit, I would've expected Magic Johnson... ;)

Wish granted. Your boyfriend lives right nextdoor to you, however nextdoor you suddenly find a state prison in which he is locked away in solitary confinement for the next five years.

I wish I could send people to prison.

Sethite

Wish granted, but all the people you sent to prisons had good layers. So now they're free and gonna accuse you for illegally imprisoning.

I wish to see my face at the covers of biggest fashion magazines.
Truly, madly, deeply...

Zombie Apocalypso

Wish Granted, However the headlines read 'SCANDAL IN THE MODELING WORLD' And you end up in a nut house after killing a girl who is later acused of stealing your favorite outfit

I wish I could polymorph into a dragon with six large horns coming out of my forehead...

Ixy

Granted, but it is a very small dragon, incapable of lifting its head with such magnificent and large horns weighing it down. It is rather amusing to watch, however.