Legend of Zelda: Spellbound Alchemist (Recruitment Closed! )

Started by MaiMizzu, July 10, 2013, 02:38:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strifesblaze7

Well I was curious on it, so I thought I would ask.
Is there a point where nobody cares

apygoos

I am as of right now open to the idea of Link x Zelda, but im also open to other pairings. Also is 19 too young for Link?
Link has several [assumed] love interest in each game Twilgiht princess and Skyward Sword, and Wind Waker are the only ones that it really feels like there may be something between the two blondes. Id beone to think some of the Ladies would have the hots innately for Link, just because of what he is, what he achieved. So Links relationship status, so to say, is super wide open.

Strifesblaze7

Well I am opened to the idea of a pairing before the game and was wondering how wide open it all once. Zelda could be fun to be paired with, lol.

Mister Grimm

Due to the number of male characters already in the game, and the fact that I don't like playing female characters, I'm withdrawing my interest.
I've got all the things I need. It's the nature of my breed.
I'm independent, s m o o t h and confident.
Always in command with a graceful element and a tasteful compliment.
Do you know who I am?
I'm a deadly handsome man.

MaiMizzu

So yes, we're still looking for people to play Elite Guard members, or cultists. Female characters would be preferred!! Come and join our story!
The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

Kimera

I was thinking of doing a sort of Midna like character or Maple, the Witch (forgot the series she's from)

apygoos

MaiMizzu

Quote from: Kimera on July 14, 2013, 03:30:18 AM
I was thinking of doing a sort of Midna like character or Maple, the Witch (forgot the series she's from)
I think either could work really well here. Maple is just adorable. she's from oracle of seasons and oracle of ages i think
The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

Kimera

apygoos

unfortunately oracle of S/A is a different timeline.

MaiMizzu

She could still exist in our story, right? I mean.. none of her story would have happened, but the character could be there.

apygoos

true enough, just wasn't sure how strict with the timeline we were being.

MaiMizzu

Id like to be strict with the timeline, but not necessarily the characters. this is our game, and i think about anything is up for debate, at least.

Eislynn

Name: Her Royal Highness, Zelda, Princess Regnant of Hyrule
Race: Hylian, of course
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Approximate Age (Human years): 22
City of Origin: Hyrule Castle

Specialty: Light Magic - As with all females of Hyrule’s royal line, she holds descendancy from the goddess Hylia. Her magics are intricately woven within the forces of goodness and light, granting her the ability to heal and soothe others, and in extreme cases wield the power of light itself as a weapon against the darkness. She is also graced with all the blessing and burden of bearing the Triforce of Wisdom.

Personality: As the noble born Regnant of Hyrule, she views her duty to her station to be paramount. A paragon of virtue, she is seen throughout her lands as kind-hearted, pure and much beloved by her people. She never fails to make her public face one of calm serenity, despite the turmoil in her heart. As Wisdom’s keeper, she has seen many outcomes for her lands - For every happy ending that exists there is a dark alternative, and she has foreseen so many of the paths time could take into perilous futures. When possible, she has played her part in preventing the worst case scenario - often the populous is none the wiser.

Weakness or Flaws: The keeper of Wisdom is a weary ruler. The pain that lingers in her heart from the knowledge of the ever approaching darkness, and her battle to keep that darkness at bay are never ending. Due to the nature of her deific gifts and her singular access to certain knowledge, she sometimes finds herself difficult to understand, a source of occasional frustration. She seems aloof and distant at times, allowing herself little time for developing meaningful relationships, instead keeping her heart closed to turn all her energy to the welfare of Hyrule. One could say the princess is married to her duty and makes a habitual offense of caring for others over caring for herself. Self-sacrifice will likely cost her everything one day if her elite guard doesn’t stay vigilant.

Weapons of Choice: Wisdom, Light, and a finely crafted bow, carved with magic runes and rumored to have come into the royal family as a gift from the Great Deku Tree many generations past. She can use a blade as well, but her guard seems to prefer that if she must fight, she do so from a distance.

Items Carried: A collection of Bottled Fairies and Healing Tinctures. Bow & Light Arrows.

Strifesblaze7

MaiMizzu

How good does the Zelda CS look? Really great work! Now we're about 90% ready to start our story! Just maybe 1 or2 more female characters, and we're all set!

Strifesblaze7

Katida, would you be interested in a possible pairing? Like starting the game paired up? If so shoot me a PM and we can hash specifics out.

apygoos

The Legend of Zelda: Spellbound Alchemist
name just popped into my head..come on ladies don't be shy~

Strifesblaze7

MaiMizzu

it does sound more Zelda-ish. And ironic since to an alchemist, it'd be impossible.

SweetSerenade

I'm showing some tentative interest. I'd need to figure out a profile. Probably a shiekah. Since those are what I excel at playing. I would make a notation that my character will not likely participate in anything romantic, unless forced by an older Shiekah - for breeding purposes(likely not to happen in the rp).

It saddens me no one has read the manga for this series. Unless they have. Which also saddens me that no one has thought up the possibility of playing Shadow. Have to say he's /always/ been my favorite Zelda Character.

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Eislynn

Not sure if you're aware of this tip or not, but if you edit the thread title to add [recruiting F characters] at the end of it, we might balance out our gender imbalance faster.

Also, can we get an OOC thread and approved character thread up soon? If I recall, group games are allowed a ratio of at least one thread per active player. Might even be more than that?

apygoos

i see games with a million threads all over the place, im pretty sure we wont get in trouble for opening a few of those up, hehe.

Mathim

I'm still around! Damn libraries all closed on Sundays...

I have a few ideas, I don't know if anyone's interested in trying them out, but I thought I'd throw them into the ring.

Is it perhaps a better idea for the Alchemist to be of Gerudo ancestry? She sure looks the part already, and they're known for witchcraft-y things and that would fit better into the Zelda universe. It would also explain why she starts out on the side trying to resurrect Ganon.

Hyrule Castle could be enjoying a decade-or-so of peace and at the start of the story, receive word or some kind of omen that some bad stuff is going down. That's when the guards and Link get their call to action. Since the bad guys seem to have more freedom of mobility, one of them could pull a Ghirahim act, showing up out of nowhere and then vanishing quickly after delivering taunts and grim tidings.

I don't think characters from other timelines should automatically be written off; reincarnation happens all the time in one form or another, and not just for the main characters, so someone like Maple should be acceptable. And I believe someone mentioned playing a female Sheikah; if not Impa, perhaps a female relative like a daughter/niece or something?
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

apygoos

yea the Sheikah would have no interest in romantic relationships. The way i understand he premise of the story, the Alchemist is from a different dimension because while there are magics everywhere in Zelda, Alchemy is seldom seen, if at all. The idea of the Gerudo's being behind this scheme [the way i understand what you're saying] doesn't fit. sure there may be one or two Gerudo's that seek to revive their fallen king, but over all Gannondorf's defeat brought the races of Hyrule much closer together in a relatively harmonious peace.