News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Ghost idea...

Started by GoldenChild, August 14, 2006, 08:52:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoldenChild

This would work both as one-on-one or as a one shot...

Imagine a ghost, a rather young one. He can walk where ever he likes, no obstacles can stop him, he can watch anyone he likes and he can touch anyone he likes. This idea is that this ghost can touch physical things but no-one can touch him back as long as he doesn't want to that is. This would mean that he can play with any woman he would like to play with without that they can do anything to stop him (he touches them, but they can't touch back).
This might be a bit sketchy but the question is there... anyone interested in testing what this might lead?

xxdeadxstarsxx

I might be interested in this as a one on one if you haven't already found someone!
"I'd gotten better lately at simply refusing to let my imagination run away with me.  Maybe it had something to do with being a sociopath; if so, let's hear it for dementia."

GoldenChild

Jester

xxdeadxstarsxx

"I'd gotten better lately at simply refusing to let my imagination run away with me.  Maybe it had something to do with being a sociopath; if so, let's hear it for dementia."

King_Furby

an interesting idea..sounds like Casper is going to get some action

Sugarman (hal)

Quote from: GoldenChild on August 14, 2006, 08:52:27 AM
This would work both as one-on-one or as a one shot...

Imagine a ghost, a rather young one. He can walk where ever he likes, no obstacles can stop him, he can watch anyone he likes and he can touch anyone he likes. This idea is that this ghost can touch physical things but no-one can touch him back as long as he doesn't want to that is. This would mean that he can play with any woman he would like to play with without that they can do anything to stop him (he touches them, but they can't touch back).
This might be a bit sketchy but the question is there... anyone interested in testing what this might lead?

A true mans dream/fantasy  ;D
"And in the end
The love you take
Is equal to the love you make."

My On/Off's