Return of the White Prince (F looking for a Prince Demande in Sailor Moon RP)

Started by LamentingQuill, May 04, 2015, 02:44:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

I am a huge shipper of Usagi and Prince Demande, I always thought he got such a raw deal in the anime and that he would have been way better for Usagi than that indecisive and distant as hell prick Mamoru. So I thought, why not bring him back to life, here is the opening I wrote for this idea, hopefully it might interest someone :)

Vicious swirling black wind whipped around her, slamming in her body over and over again as she struggled to drag oxygen into her lungs, let alone summon enough power to the crystal to achieve victory and save the earth once again.
It had been so sudden, the attack of this new enemy, they hadn't bothered with any plots or tricks like those that had come before, they just attacked and they attacked hard, half of Tokyo had already been demolished in the first energy blast from the mysterious invader.

She and the other sailor soldiers had responded to the attack as quickly as they could, but the stranger... he was strong... stronger than they'd ever encountered before... the others currently laid upon the ground around her, she didn't know if they were just unconscious or... or worse...
The light enveloping her from the crystal was all that was keeping her from taking as much damage as her friends had, but if she couldn't summon enough strength to lash back... she didn't know how much longer she was going to be able to keep this up...

“Come on, Usagi...” She coached herself aloud “You can't give up, everyone is depending on you! You have to keep fighting! For your friends! For the world you love!”

“Give it up, Moon Princess!” The stranger laughed, his voice seeming closer now through the screaming sounds of the black wind “You don't stand a chance! Give up now and I may take mercy on you...”

Groaning as she fought against the pressure of the wind to look up from where she sat on her knees, his black cloak and long waist length white hair whipped around behind him, his green eyes glinted in cruel amusement and a cold vindictive smile curved his lips.
He extended one hand and leaned in closer, allowing her to make out his face better through the blackness “You could rule the universe beside me... after all, a galactic emperor needs the loveliest maiden the universe has to offer as his empress...”

“I will... never give... up!” Usagi shouted at him, glaring defiantly as she held the crystal a smidgen higher than before, desperately trying to breath “I will... stop you... I will... save this... world!”

The stranger frowned, withdrawing his hand “You reject me? Insolent wench! I will teach you what happens to those that defy me!”
He strode forward as if the pressure of the wind didn't bother him in the slightest, nor did what light she could summon from the crystal seem to faze him at all, she glared at him exhausted as he raised a hand and brought down hard against her cheek, rendering the soldier of the Moon unconscious, the crystal clutched tightly in one fist.

The stranger grinned wickedly and bent down to scoop the fallen sailor soldier into his arms bridal style “Should have just agreed, would have made things much more pleasant for you... princess...”

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
It was pitch black, she couldn't feel anything beneath her... it felt as if she was just floating... all alone in black darkness... had she died? Was she in some sort of limbo?
“I failed...” She murmured, a tear gliding from the corner of her eye and down her cheek “I failed them all... I couldn't save them...”

“Don't say that...”

Her eyes opened as a familiar male voice cut through the darkness, she tried desperately to see, but it was just too dark... but that voice... she knew the voice “Prince Demande? Is that you? I must be dead...”
Suddenly the area around her seemed to brighten little by little as a form began to materialize in front of her, the white prince of Nemesis stood before her, his violet eyes gazing upon her warmly with love, his smile was comforting, he reached out and gently drew her into his arms, cuddling her against his chest “Take my strength... fight back...”
Her cheek rested against his chest as his arms closed tightly around her, she could feel such sweet warmth flooding her body and instantly knew it was coming from him... she could feel his power filling her and giving her strength...

“Fight, Serenity... Fight him...”

Green eyes widened in shock as the form of Sailor Moon began to glow with bright golden light, light that exploded suddenly from her body and threw him backwards away from her, the light stung horribly against his skin, he cursed loudly as he picked himself up off the ground, this would have to resume at another time. He needed to make a swift exit.
Not glancing back to see what was happening, the stranger thrust himself up into the air and disappeared in a shimmer of swirling black.

Usagi groaned as she began to wake up, she could feel a familiar set of warm comforting arms holding her where they lay upon the cement, she opened her eyes and gasped at the sight of the still unconscious male “Demande...”

“Usagi... Are you alright?”

Usagi sat up and turned to see Minako limping over to her, she glanced around to see that others were all alive too and slowly picking themselves up, everyone was alive and safe “Yes, I'm okay... but... don't panic... but... something happened... It's Prince Demande...”

“Of the Black Moon?” Minako exclaimed in shock as she limped over a little faster to get a good look “Well shit, it really is him? How in the world did this happen?”
“I'm not sure, but... he helped me...” Usagi murmured, reaching to brush some snowy white hair away from his closed eyes “I don't know how he's here, but... I'm glad...”

The soldier of Venus said nothing as she stood by and watching her princess gaze gently upon their former enemy, she did know though that the white prince of Nemesis had redeemed himself in the end, Usagi would have been killed if not for him... She owed him at least one chance...
Especially after all Usagi had been through recently... Minako still couldn't believe they'd caught Mamoru cheating on Usagi with Setsuna... it had near destroyed Usagi... the soldiers had decided unanimously that Setsuna was stripped of her status as a soldier of the Silver Millenium and both she and her 'lover' were basically banished in a sense... Minako as the leader of Usagi's soldiers made it clear that if they came near their princess again in the future, the punishment would be... severe...

“Let's get out of here...” Usagi insisted “We can go to Rei's for now, it will be easier to let Demande rest there without anyone asking too many questions. We'll decide where to go from there after he wakes up”
Minako nodded in confirmation and limped away to give her orders to the rest of the soldiers, but... she couldn't shake the feeling that this wasn't over yet... after all, no one saw whether or not the enemy had been eliminated...

LamentingQuill

5/11/15- Update- Added in the picture that inspired the whole thing