In A Dark Castle (NC, Transformation, Incest, Light Bondage, Impregnation...)

Started by DreadD, September 20, 2009, 03:19:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreadD

(... Bestiality, transgendering, sadism, verbal abuse...)

The knight had been gone for a long time, he had been sent out into the world to help the edges of the kingdom with a variety of problems, to help defeat evil that lurked around the edges of their fair land, but while he was gone, that evil struck inward.  He returned to find the castle seemingly abandoned, seemingly empty, but on the throne he found...  Her.  A demoness, gorgeous, nude, and evil, and though he might struggle against her, against her evil, against her power he has no chance.  And in defeat he discovers that the castle is not all empty.  She had kept members of the royal family and members of his family alive, and many others.  She had heard tell of the knight, had been told that no matter what she did he would defeat her, and now... Now he would be her trophy, he would be her toy.  How long could he stay good, how long could he say sane under her taunts, her teasing, her forcing him to fuck his own mother, the princess he used to have to protect, and all sorts of...  Other things.

The basic idea here, really, is that I'm rather good (or so I'm told) at playing quite evil women, and I'd like to just...  Go wild with a victim.  The default setup for this game is going to be "Anything goes" so anyone with really strong On/Offs who are up for this should say something before getting involved.  I do try to make sure the other participant enjoys themselves.  Any... Volunteers?