Ships in the Night (M seeking F, sci-fi sexual tension)

Started by Top Cat, May 21, 2015, 11:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Top Cat

The Valiant Virtue was a starship making long-range political trip. Its mission was to make connection with "lost" planets - planets that had been colonized by Terrans before the civil war decimated any sense of there being a galactic government. The Terran Directorate was trying to reunite the planets, but it was going to take years, and many ships like the VV.

Our characters would be crew on the VV. They don't actually like each other that much, for whatever reason (to be hashed out in pre-story discussion), but they have a definite primal attraction for each other. But as the crew aren't allowed to "fraternize" officially, so most of the crew use Virtual Fantasy rooms for their sexual release.

Things I want in the story: Plots, subplots, drama! Character development, unexpected surprises, tension! Maybe some sex here and there, now and then, but not as the main plot or focus of the story.
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.