Lady Death (Chaos Comics)-interest check

Started by bubby, May 01, 2011, 12:10:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bubby

LADY DEATH

"It is said that every time she blinks her eyes, something dies. When she opens her heart to love, legends offer, all the known will collide into one world of the Dead. And if she betrays that love, Death itself will die. In the mythology of every world, she is the paragon of sensual desire, and the last woman you would want to meet.."

I am looking to start a Lady Death RP, from Chaos Comics. Though I want canon characters, I don't necessarily want or need the story to be canon. I do however want people who are at least familiar with the comics and the basic story line.

I, of course, will be playing Lady Death. I am seeking people to play the following chars for sure.

Cremator- already taken
Lucifer- and any of his close minions
Purgatori- to be played as the Goddess(having taken Odins essence), and after LD's blood
Ernie- played as himself
Asteroth- to be possibly be played as bound to LD against his will by Lucifer(Centaur Grand Duke of Hell), but can be played as Duke of the New Hell. *edit*
Vulnavia- bound to Purgatori, no longer LD's sister
Vandala- LD's nice Valkyrie half-sister
Archangel Michael- played as himself, wanting Hope but wanting LD dead, torn between the two, and now the Lord of the new Silver City, working on another uprising against Hell. *edit*

Those who have read the comics will know who these chars are. There are many others, and I am game to allowing ANY characters involved in Chaos into the story. As for the actual story itself, I will wait to see if there is any or enough interest in my idea before that is even decided. The basic essence of the plot will be LD's enemies attempting to as always to remove LD from her reign in Hell.

Ramael

Registering interest...I'll wait till you have more canon characters however, as I'd like to play an OC (would that be ok? happy to work it through with you completely). Reading up on the comics now.

bubby

YAY! I hope it moves beyond interest! Welcome, and you can pick whichever 'other character' you like, as long as it's -from- the comics. I personally am up to reading through Armageddon, which only had LD as a side character. Happy reading!

EbonyQueen

Purgatori is pure -win-. I wish I knew more than just bare, super basic stuff about the comics to really participate.

bubby

Quote from: EbonyQueen on May 01, 2011, 01:35:37 PM
Purgatori is pure -win-. I wish I knew more than just bare, super basic stuff about the comics to really participate.

I can give you a brief overview if you're interested in playing her...

EbonyQueen

Quote from: bubby on May 01, 2011, 01:38:38 PM
I can give you a brief overview if you're interested in playing her...

I know the basics of her past. I never read up to the 'goddess' part, however. And I'm still not really -clear- as to how she and LD became such bitter adversaries.

bubby

Purgatori was originally a Priestess when human. She worshipped Lucifer, and he brought her to him as his 'love' for awhile. LD came along, and basically outed Purg as the fav. Aka..pissy Purgatori. The Goddess aspect comes along futher in the story when Purgatori defeats...I belive Asgard... the place where LD Valkyrie sisters live, taking as well Odins essence. Purg is at this point in the story quite undefeatable, for a long period of time anyway. She has blood magic, Odins essence, and LD's old sword Nightmare which thrives on blood as well.

Now..Purg wants LD's blood, because it's tasty..being from Heaven and Hell...

EbonyQueen

Quote from: bubby on May 01, 2011, 01:49:48 PM
Purgatori was originally a Priestess when human. She worshipped Lucifer, and he brought her to him as his 'love' for awhile. LD came along, and basically outed Purg as the fav. Aka..pissy Purgatori. The Goddess aspect comes along futher in the story when Purgatori defeats...I belive Asgard... the place where LD Valkyrie sisters live, taking as well Odins essence. Purg is at this point in the story quite undefeatable, for a long period of time anyway. She has blood magic, Odins essence, and LD's old sword Nightmare which thrives on blood as well.

Now..Purg wants LD's blood, because it's tasty..being from Heaven and Hell...

Sounds like good fun! Put me down as interested in taking the role if things get off the ground.

Ramael

Quote from: bubby on May 01, 2011, 01:18:33 PM
as long as it's -from- the comics.

Ah, well in that case I'll withdraw that interest...I only really have any interest in original characters, I don't really like playing characters that other people have created, I feel it hems in creativity and that I'm stealing somewhat, but that's me. Good luck, though, hope you guys have lots of fun :D

bubby

bubby

*EDIT*
Two new characters I've found that might be interesting to play, and broaden storyline ideas:

Nocturne: High Priestess of Abbadon, aka Eternal Night who seeks to blot out the light and give over the earth to the creatures of the night. Though LD kills her in the comics, I think she's too hawt and badass -not- to have her in play.
Ravenheart Was once the Angel of Death Azreal, now a Knight cursed to have his touch kill mortals instantly, fights at LD's side, possible love interest to Vandala.