The Demon's Curse [Seeking a F "GM", Can be freeform or system, Can go anywhere]

Started by TheVillain, August 06, 2010, 12:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

The paladin had stumbled into the inn, looking like he was half-dead and starving. It was strange how he still refused the offer for food and drink, just demanded to be shown to a room and to be left alone. Paying in gold from a bulging pouch had been a mistake and soon the teifling thief Neeshka heard about it. Robbing a Paladin half dead from battle would be easy money she reckoned.

Breaking into the room had been no problem for the beautiful thief, she could tell that the hard part would be leaving. He had gotten the armor off and just fallen onto the bed and there was just something about him. His body seemed to call to her, needed her, wanted her. She had started opening her shirt before she realized it.

The Paladin woke up, turning sharply and looking her in the eyes- those eyes that made her start to moisten instantly. The Paladin just whispers two words, 'I'm Sorry', and motions for her to come closer. . .

Alright, I'd like for this to be system but don't require it. The story is that the paladin was a junior member of a Paladin order who managed to slay a powerful demon at the sacrifice of most of the order members. The survivors decide that there just isn't enough of them left to continue the order and disband, not realizing that the demon's dying breath was to lay a powerful curse on the survivors and slowly turn them into demons themselves. I would be playing a Paladin who had just completed his apprenticeship at the battle and now is slowly turning into an Incubus.

So my character would be adventuring to break the curse while dealing with the fact that now women are finding him very hard if not impossible to resist sexually, and that he needs to steal life energy from women during sex to survive. Looking for a GM, can be freeform or system and would like to try system but I recognize that's not everyone's thing.

Thoughts?
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

TheVillain

Well, I've given it some thought- and really as long as we get someone to GM I think there's no reason to not make this a group thing.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.