News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Jail Time [NC] (interest thread)

Started by elfguy, June 08, 2010, 07:42:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArtemisHighmore

I know Brian wouldn't enjoy that. He's very much enjoy Madison.

Keaira

Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Venom09

i'm trying to figure how i should have Evan and her brother act... anyone got any ideas?

Damnedangel

start a riot lol? find a way to get one of them out the cell, make that one release all the other prisoners so they can all gang up on the warden and the guards?
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum - If You Seek Peace Prepare For War.
We all have multiple personalities. The Average is three, but some people have more.
There's the face you wear for your friends and family, the one you let the outside world see.
Then there's the face you see everytime you look in the mirror.

elfguy

Ouch but then what if one of them starts shooting :P
----

Keaira

Who knows, the one concern I have is what happens when and if the guards regain control? I think everyone would be in a world of pain
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Damnedangel

We all have multiple personalities. The Average is three, but some people have more.
There's the face you wear for your friends and family, the one you let the outside world see.

Zelric Miras

Damnedangel

can we just skip my checkup and say i've bruised my ribs and am over exhausted?
sorry i'm impatient =/

elfguy

Well Alice hasn't posted in a bit. So I'm not quite sure where to go next with this.
----

Damnedangel

Thats what I was thinking. But oh well..

Zelric Miras

The last time she was active was two days ago...should we assume she's moved to the next prisoner or wait or....? I'm not sure how she would feel if we assume her character is taking certain course of action.

elfguy

We'll leave it some more time then move on.
----

elfguy

Alina laying down the pain in a ridiculously emotional and over the top way once more! :P
----

ArtemisHighmore

I am afraid that I am going to have to withdraw from this role play. Things have become too busy and I need to focus my time on other things. My apologies. Just place me in solitary or something.

Empyrean

Zelric Miras

Keaira

Where'd everyone go? I mean I know Damned and Mab have to wait since they're both in the midst of something with Leorobin. Just curious as to what's going on.
Oh's and No's

Damnedangel

i really want to post but i can't =(
it sucks

Zelric Miras

And I'm stuck until Mab posts....although I can post again, I think.

Zelric Miras

I apologize but I will have to drop my rp's for a while. So thanks but I don't know if I will be able to post. Sooo, drop Sterling or make him go on a trip or something. ^^;

elfguy

Well let's see who we still have that's active and if it's worth continuing. We have Lexi, Madison as prisoners, with Jimmy and Alina as guards, at least amongst those who posted in the past couple days. Now the way I could see this continue, either Madison takes advantage of the situation, knocks Jimmy out and frees Lexi, then the two girls get to be in control, or Jimmy basically ends up with 3 girls pleasuring him..
----

Damnedangel

have to say lexi and madison taking control would be fun hehe

elfguy

Well I have nothing against that, it would be up to Jimmy if he's fine with it, and Madison since she's the only one freed right now.
----

Empyrean

I was afraid this game had closed. I just posted. I'm down if the prisoners want to take over though Jimmy would put up a hell of a fight before going down.