Jail Time [NC] (interest thread)

Started by elfguy, June 08, 2010, 07:42:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

The closest town in 2 hours away. No one comes here, except the DOJ van when there's a new prisoner to bring in, or one to bring out. That second case, by the way, is rare. This is a high security prison, one that was supposed to be decommissioned years ago. But when they transferred the prisoners to a more properly located, bigger and more modern facility, there just wasn't room for everyone. So a handful of prisoners remain behind, in the small prison, with a few guards.

But life in the middle of nowhere is hard. Not just for the prisoners, for the guards too. So they became power hungry, and started to do things the way they wanted. Abuse is a way of life. The fact that both males and females are present, both on the sides of the prisoners and guards, don't help. Guards have the authority, of course, and can easily inflict all their perversions on the group of prisoners, and hide any evidence.

Prisoners are not only victims either. They are, after all, hardened criminals. If there's an opportunity, they try to escape, try to take control. Tempers flare, and people get horny. Anything goes in prison.

So basically for this RP to work we'd need a group of prisoners and a group of guards. This would obviously be a NC RP, with the guards being the oppressors, most of the time. The jail is located in the mid-west of the USA, in the late 90s, with anything that could reasonably be assumed as far as equipment. This would also be restricted to humans.

Let me know if you have any comments or suggestions, I am flexible. Also I will need 1 person to play the warden.

Appearance: Please try to find an image, otherwise good description.

Name:

Group: Guard, warden or prisoner

Equipment: Guards only, if you are a prisoner you have an orange jumpsuit and that's it.

Crime: Prisoners only, what you did to end up here.

Bio:

Limits: What you don't want to happen to your character
----

Drake Valentine

Don't drop the soap. ;3

It seems amusing, I'll dwell on it some and get back with you.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

elfguy

Appearance:

Name: Alina Sanchez

Group: Guard

Equipment: Being pretty lax with regulations, she only wears her uniform boots and shorts. She otherwise wears a T-shirt and sunglasses. She also has a stun gun on her belt as well as a knife hidden in her boots. She has a watch at her wrist, and an M4 assault rifle in her locker.

Bio: Alina has always been a trouble child. She's ruthless and likes to make others suffer. She committed a series of crimes as a young girl, anything from stealing, drug use and rape. She always knew she would end up in jail, she just didn't know it would be on this side. Even thought she had a rough upbringing, she was never caught, and managed to avoid jail, until she finished high school, and a job counselor actually suggested, based on her personality, that she become a jail guard. The irony.

The young girl has been a guard for over a year now, being fairly experienced, even tho she is one of the youngest. She brought her volatile personality at work, and has been cited several times for bad conduct. Of course, since management decided that this complex was to be shut down, everybody stopped caring, and that made life even better for Alina. Whenever other guards decide to start messing a prisoner up, she's the first one to join in, and vent her emotions on the prisoner.

Alina also enjoys other perversions, including in her sexual life. She has participated in gang rapes many times, having no problem dominating stronger men. Even though she is very dominant, a secret fantasy of hers has always been to be overpowered and turned into a sub, but she hasn't dared try it so far.

Limits: Death, loss of limbs
----

Venom09

i'll think about this one it sounds interesting

elfguy

Hope some will join! I'm thinking at a minimum we'd need around 3 guards and 3 prisoners.
----

Damnedangel

Appearance:

Name: Lexi

Group: Prisoner

Equipment: Orange jumpsuit with cuts in the knees

Crime: Used to be girlfriend to a powerful gang leader but dumped him because she was sick of a life of crime. He tried to hunt her down but she stole half his drugs and sold them to get money but she sold the drugs to a undercover cop who then caught her stealing a car. While the cop chased her she hit a man by accident and stopped the car. She is now serving 20 years in jail.

Bio: Had a normal upbringing except for the fact that her parents were never around and always on business trips but they were moulding her to be exactly like them. When she turned thirteen she met a man four years older than her who became her boyfriend, and who was in a gang. She began to rebel against her parents. While with this man she broke into peoples houses, stole, pickpocketed, did armed robbery and more before she got sick of crime and quit the gang and dumped her boyfriend at the age of 18. He was hunting her for two years before she got caught by the cops stealing a car, doing a hit and run as well as dealing drugs.
Lexi has always loved strong bad boys which is how she got involved in a gang. She likes being dominated by strong men and even enjoys having sex with a group. But she is usually shy round them and gets embarrassed easy which makes her a target towards some of the guards.

Limits: Death, loss of limbs and torture

I hope this is ok.
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum - If You Seek Peace Prepare For War.
We all have multiple personalities. The Average is three, but some people have more.
There's the face you wear for your friends and family, the one you let the outside world see.
Then there's the face you see everytime you look in the mirror.

elfguy

----

Bloody Rose

Appearance: http://www.getthebigpicture.net/storage/comics/reynolds_deadpool.jpg

Name: Jason Anzaker Lonestar

Equipment: Orange Jumpsuit

Crime: He murdered two people that  Killed his wife and daughter in a coldblooded fashion.

Bio: He was born in Seattle, his life has been one of ups and downs. He always was a strong willed man and he loved his wife and daughter. He loved them to death and worked in two jobs everyday in order to give them everything that they wanted. He loved the little time he had with them and loved how good they were. His daughter was five years old when two man stormed his house, tied him up and made him watch as they raped his wife and killed his family execution style.

Three days later the two man who killed his family were found dead, hanging from the ceiling and with their genitals removed. On a chair was Jason smiling as he confessed to the murder of both man. He was sentenced to life in prison without parole and was sent to prison. He is very to himself and don't speak much. However everybody knows his story and no man want to mess with him, he has a couple of friends and those friends are respected as well. When he was transferred from prison he never knew what he would get himself into in the new prison.

Limits: Limbs removed, Death, Extreme gore/vore

Damnedangel

So elfguy whats your character going to be, look like etc?
I'm just curious
We all have multiple personalities. The Average is three, but some people have more.
There's the face you wear for your friends and family, the one you let the outside world see.

Bloody Rose

elfguy

Yep I posted mine already. Just need a couple more before we have enough to start.
----

Damnedangel

Yeah I realised that this morning lol. I was reading this at 3am and didn't realise who said what hehe sorry.

Drake Valentine

Appearance:

Name:
Hayashi, Masaru

Group:
Prisoner

Equipment:
Traded in the tux for a temporarily orange jumpsuit, and his general ‘pieces’ for whatever knickknacks he can get his hands on behind the bars.

Crime:
Charged for a failed attempt of murder upon a national citizen. The government has temporarily placed Masaru in prison while they deal with any foreign issues behind the crime as the nationality of citizenship he possessed for the USA came up as false after investigation was put behind it.

Bio:
Masaru’s upbringing wasn’t anything normal. Some get caught up in crime syndicates, others are born into them. It is clear that Masaru isn’t a citizen of the USA, though he does possess a fair knowledge of their language in comprehending it and speaking it alike; yet he doesn’t seem to show much interest towards American culture. He is by far a proud Japanese citizen and even more so of the mafia syndicate he originated from as well. If one needed further clue and evidence too his upbringing, they would have to look no further than his body as it is vibrantly tattooed to affiliate with the dangerous gang he is a member of.

The Yakuza, fortunately Masaru didn’t have to start off as a mere grunt for them. His family were already good friends and high up with the Don and thus was how quickly Masaru climb in their ranks. Instead of becoming a petty thug to work his way up, he was already being trained into being a professional killer, a modern day Japanese hitman, if one would like to shed better light upon his way of life. Of course anyone could be capable of murder, Masaru though was taught how to fight with and without a weapon, how to cover his tracks, and how to stealthily and professionally take out a target without leaving much clue of his origin behind it. There has been many targets of his, more so than what the crime he is charged with in America can account for, and one would have to spend time counting the many rings tattooed to his arms and legs to fully grasp the number of women and men alike that breathed their last amounts of breath within his company.

Of course, there is never any such thing as perfection either. The Yakuza have been meaning for some time to expand some of their business opportunities towards America and of course Masaru was tutored upon the English language, how to speak it and understand it; though he doesn’t seem to be much of a talker himself. That is one of his flaws, after all, he is only human; that and probably lacking a good sense of conscience given the life he lives.

As for how he got caught? Why, again, there is no such thing as perfection. His target was an obstacle standing in the way of expansion, and unfortunately or rather luckily that man got away. It is amazing how some people can survive a fall from a two story window, perhaps the car below was proper cushioning; though the victim has been put through a coma as a result. There were a few witnesses, some that Masaru didn’t account for and he didn’t know how far the justice system would push as well in America to put someone behind bars. The evidence was shaky, but there were many questions being brought up and some left unanswered.

Though the Government is still unaware of the dangerous beast they are caging; but that is alright for Masaru, he’ll just help along with the ‘cleanup’ in their fine facility on his ’vacation’ time. 

Limits:
Limb Loss / Yaoi / Watersports/scat (not my ideas of good times.)
Death - Open. It’s like this, you try to kill mine, I think I have all the right for mine to try to kill yours. Don’t whine if physics way better though in one’s favor, I won’t. I also won’t be a happy camper if you decide to walk up with a gun and ‘bam’ your dead.

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)

elfguy

Sweet! We still need a warden and some guards, otherwise I'll be dealing with the prisoners by myself lol.
----

elfguy

Hopefully others will post, we'd need at least 1 more guard and 1 more prisoner to start.
----

Drake Valentine

I thought we still need warden too. ;/

elfguy

----

Damnedangel

So we need a warden and some more guards before we can start?
I really can't wait I think this rps going to be fun hehe.

elfguy

Right now we have 3 prisoners and 1 guard. I'd say we need at least 1 more prisoner and 1 more guard, plus a warden.

----

Damnedangel

What happens if we don't get a warden, or 1 prisoner and guard?
Can the rp still go ahead or not?

elfguy

Well right now we have 1 guard and 3 prisoners. I don't see how that would work.
----

Bloody Rose

If you want, take out my prisoner and I can do a guard.

LIAR

I can a Guard. An image is inc.

Name: Charlie Doggins
Equipment: Police Baton
Bio: Charlie always wanted to be a cop. She earned high marks in the academy and was doing great her first year on the force until she became part of an undercover operation to dismantle a drug and human trafficing ring in LA. With four years of work the ring was finally abolished with most of the individuals involved heading to prison, but something in Charlie snapped. Prison was too good for these people. She had witnessed things she couldn't handle; ultimate evils that had clicked her do-good personality off and switched on the crooked vigilante inside of her. Justice had yet to be met. Soon after coming out of her undercover work, she opted to switch her role from cop to prison guard and make it her personal goal to met out punishment to the inmates. Her world is now black and white.
Limits: Death, Mutilation, Blood, Physical Torture

Damnedangel

Mmm nice character Akina. Love the background aswell on her

elfguy

Sweet another guard! Nice uhm.. uniform as well ;)
----

Drake Valentine

Do we still need another guard/warden?

I really don't want to play two characters...

But I want this RP to get started.

;\

elfguy

Indeed we need at least 1 more guard. Don't feel like you have to play a second tho, I can't believe no one else would want to play a guard..
----

Bloody Rose

I can play two chars if you want to.

elfguy

If you want to, but I'd like to have 3 on each side before we start this.
----

Empyrean

This looks interesting. I could play a guard  if needed.

elfguy

Yes we very much need 1 more guard.
----

Empyrean

Appearance: I have an image but Photobuckets isn't letting me upload anything right now. Basically he's 6'1", caucasian, lightly tanned, with a mop of bright red hair, a thin mustache, and brown eyes. He's muscular and somewhat broad in build.

Name: James "Jimmy" Steel

Equipment: Jimmy takes advantage of the lax uniform standards to get away with wearing (typically) a white shirt, jeans, leather gloves, a tan leather jacket, and a cowboy hat. He carries a pair of .357 Magnums at his waist, a billyclub in his hand, a Swiss army knife in his pocket, and a pair of hunting knives, one in each boot.

Bio: Jimmy was always an energetic sort, even as a kid. His specialty was convincing others to follow his lead into whatever foolhardy adventure he was headed into this week. As he got older and left behind childish fantasies, he turned his charisma to convincing girls to follow him into the bedroom. His rugged good looks, Texas accent, and his affectations of being a modern-day cowboy were the keys to his appeal and he ruthlessly used both. He saw no reason not to live off his many girlfriends after he graduated high school. He would likely still be doing that if there hadn't been a pregnancy scare with one of the women. Jimmy didn't bother waiting to find out whether or not he had a kid. He just skipped town.

Landing on his feet, Jimmy signed up with the police. He figured getting a badge and license to shoot at folks suit his action hero image of himself just fine, and chicks love a man in uniform after all. He nearly got bounced from the Academy a few times for his recklessness and even he made it to the force, he soon chafed at taking orders. After going all cowboy during a sting and damn near getting his partner killed, he was forced to hand in his badge. The problem was, he'd developed a taste for holding authority and power. So where better to go next than being a prison guard? He could boss around the inmates, kick a little ass if need be, and still flash the "I'm in law enforcement" card to lure women to his bed. Win/win for him, and who cares what a bunch of prisoners have to say about it?   

Limits: Death, loss of limbs, watersports/scat, gore/vore, yaoi.

elfguy

IC thread up: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=72071.0

Use this for OOC. Recruitment is still open! At this point we could use some more prisoners as well as a warden.
----

elfguy

Btw everyone feel free to post even if you aren't currently interacting. If you make enough noise I'm sure Alina or one of the guards will gladly head on over and put you back at your place :P
----

Keaira

Could I possibly join as a prisoner? If so this with be my character:

Appearance: this is the best that I could find... I don't know how to put full pictures in posts so hopefully this will work

http://th02.deviantart.net/fs30/300W/i/2008/142/b/b/3___Kawasaki_Ninja_ZX10_by_DerMezgermeister.jpg

Name: Madison J. Carson
Group:  prisoner
Crime: MJ and some of her crew held up a liquor store but had been nearly caught when the cashier triggered a silent alarm. She had shot a few people before running out the back and riding her motorcycle as far away as she could. Everyone had gotten away except for her, who had been caught after she had fallen off taking a turn too quickly. When she didn't give up the names of the others at the liquor store, she was charged solely for all offenses.
Bio: Madison wasn't an unattractive girl to say the least, but going to a prep school had its disadvantages. Especially when there are many others who were better looking and wealthier. Since she was young she would be teased, beat up or left to her own devices. In the beginning she was a smart quiet girl, but once it had gotten to the point where her grades were effected by what happened outside the classroom. Before she could graduate, Madison dropped out and found her way into a gang. There she had the respect she wanted and the back up she needed, plus she could earn all the money she wanted.
Limits: death, mutilation, scat anything else I think would be a go :)

(I was thinking that maybe she could be a new arrival, rather than someone who has been there for some time?)
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

elfguy

Sure! Just assume you're in a cell next to every other prisoner.
----

fallensaviour

hmm...wonders if this will turn into something like the stanford prison experiment http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_prison_experiment

elfguy

I think there's many ways it could turn ;)

We're still open for both prisoner and guard positions btw. You will be located in a nearby cell, ready to be abused!
----

Zelric Miras

I think you still need a warden, if it okay if I dro a character in?

elfguy

----

Zelric Miras

I kinda rushed writing it. So tell me what I should change. ^^;

Appearance: Resemblance to Takashi Sorimachi

Name: Charles Sterling aka Sterling

Group: Guard(Warden)

Equipment: A pair of double thick jeans and a leather coat, usually open, over a white tank top, usually blood stained. Military boots with steel platings, mostly covered by his jeans. A taser gun, a  hunting knife and brass knuckles. Without forgetting the costum made .50 magnum with a green laser pointer and multi porpouse rounds. There's always the ocassional aliminum bat he uses to brake minor riots.

Bio: Sterling likes to keep his past to himself, at least everything before he became a warden. A through investigation would reveal he joined a compound antiterrorist international unit when he was 20, thanks to his families connections who wanted to get rid of him. As part of their training each had to undergo a crash course of the  combat training each of the countries provided, needles to say, the program was cancelled for internal struggles.

Having nothing better to do with him, they gave him a badge and told him to go and guard a bunch of criminals in a forgotten jail. Or so he thought. After a few days he learned how things were run, and while a dismay to some, he liked how things were. He also learned that they needed someone like him, since the previous warden died in suspicious circumstances, it still remains unclear if it was an inmate or a guard.

His strenght is his speed and technique although his strenght is not to be understimated. He might not be overly muscly, but he know how to use what he has. The law of the land? His law, mess up with him and you'll be praying to get a year in solitary. His looks are mostly to scare, though, he prefers other methods.

Limits: Death, mutilation.

Mercurial

elfguy

----

Mercurial

*tosses some poor submissive into the general population*

Will make a character in a bit.

Mercurial

Appearance: Generally, a well-groomed young man with short brown hair, brown eyes and a quiet demeanor. It's not submissive, exactly, but heaven knows the guards and inmates have interpreted it as such.

Name: Matthew Collins

Equipment: Orange Jump Suit

Crime: Wire Fraud

Bio: Matthew...really shouldn't be here. A pretty minor electronic fraud, more a prank and thought experiment more than anything else, shouldn't land one in a place like this. Except that the program he wrote crossed state lines, making it a Federal offense, and some asshole Federal judge decided his would be the perfect case to get some hard-line precedent on the books.

Limits: Death. I'd prefer to be asked before we hit anything extreme, but that doesn't mean I'll say no.

elfguy

----

MabFaerie

Is there room for one more? I'd like to throw a prisoner in if possible.
But could be a guard if necessary.
The mind is it's own place; and can make a heaven of hell; and a hell of heaven.

elfguy

----

MabFaerie

Appearance:

(Yeah I know, overkill with the pictures, sorry, I can't help it.)
Alice isn't very tall, roughly 5 foot, 3 inches. She has grey eyes due to her half Japanese heritage. Her hair is short, a bit of a layered pixie cut, black with golden streaks. She'd thin for her age and doesn't have much muscle. But what she lacks in strength, she makes up for in intelligence and wit.

Name: Alice Kurosawa

Equipment: Standard issued uniform more often than not. Occasionally on the weekends if she's on duty, she'll wear something more laxed. Otherwise it's all business, all the time. She has a gun, but it's mainly for show. She's never once pulled the trigger, and she loads it with blanks either way.

Bio: Alice is fresh out of college, med school initially, followed by an sporadic jump to police training on a bit of a whim.
Her father used to be on the police force, working as a guard in one of the high risk prison facilities, and the only thing it earned him was an early death.
Leaving Alice with a bit of a bone to chew, so to speak, in regards to police tactics. She felt that if perhaps guard duty was approached with a more by-the-book attitude rather than a relaxed do-as-you please feel, that perhaps such an unfortunate event would not have occurred.
The thought bothered her for many years, and so upon graduation, she decided it was now or never. Hence the unexpected career change. Being naturally bright and studious let her excel above others, at least when it came to paperwork all varieties of hand written or typed documents. Her physical attributes were on par, but not above. She was obviously more brains than brawn, and if not for her fathers reputation, she'd have likely landed a desk job.
The higher ups in charge felt she was a bit too green around the collar, as well as far too soft and kind for a police officer to be put in any "important" positions just yet. Feeling bad about letting her medical training go to waste, they eventually  stuck her in a smaller jail environment and labeled her the on guard medic to test out her abilities.

Limits: Death, mutilation, scat, vore, watersports, loss of limbs, physical torture.
The mind is it's own place; and can make a heaven of hell; and a hell of heaven.

elfguy

----

elfguy

Btw I think we could also use one more prisoner, a male would be best since right now we have 2 females and 1 male, and we have a new female guard arrival.
----

Bloody Rose

I don't think I will go on. Kinda nothing to do in the rp X-X

Zelric Miras

Well that's what rp¡s are about, if there is nothing to do, then start a situation.

elfguy

We've been looking for an active, male dominant prisoner Zarazel. Both Alina and the new guard could make use of him. But you need to do some noise about it, otherwise it's hard to know.
----

Bloody Rose

I dont even know whats happening anymore. But thanks for the suggestions.

elfguy

Btw I just had to laughed when I read "the guards should be checking for concealed weapons and such" All that came to mind was "isn't that what we've been doing all this time?"

lol
----

Zelric Miras

Yeah I thought pretty much the same thing. :P

elfguy

Btw since Alina basically chased Matthew away from his cell, for now I'll just assume he sat outside of the cell, and stayed there quietly, until he posts again.
----

ArtemisHighmore

If you're still looking, I might throw a card in as another male prisoner.

elfguy

----

ArtemisHighmore

[Sorry for the delay, hope it works with what you're seeking]

Appearance: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jitterdoug/878664043/#

Name: Brian Sullivan

Equipment: Orange jumpsuit

Crime:  Unable to get into college, he became more aggressive, seeking out women to take out his anger upon. He was convicted of at least a dozen rapes, sending him to prison for 25 to life.

Bio: Brian was born into a sexually deviant household. His father was oversexed and introduced Brian to the lifestyle at a young age. Soaking up the knowledge, his perversions began to widen and expand beyond even his father’s desires. As a teenager he was suspended from multiple schools, getting busted for fondling girls in the restrooms, both consensual and not.

He finally dropped out of school, using his father’s house as his own playground. His father pressed him to go to college but when he wasn’t accepted anywhere, his father kicked him out. He went crazy, terrorizing the town and exacting vengeance on anyone that got in his way.

He has a very strong, dominant sex drive that demands he abuse and use anyone women that comes close to him, as his brain has been taught to believe.

Limits: Death, loss of limbs, scat, torture

elfguy

Sweet! Let's see how we can bring you in. Maybe he had been in solitary confinement, and now we bring him out back to C Block where the rest of the action is going on. We'd just need a guard or the warden to volunteer to go get him. Anyone up for it? Otherwise Alina could do it. Go ahead and do a first post saying whatever you did to end up there if you could.

----

ArtemisHighmore

Alright, I'll post being in solitary. Thank you.

Keaira

Woohoo! More play toys! Sorry, I'm just happy to see how things are going at thae moment, this rp is going great
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

elfguy

----

Empyrean

elfguy

Too late :P But don't worry I'm just gonna get him back over the next post and find him a comfy little cell. Then we're gonna play :)
----

Zelric Miras

Sexy man in flickr....that was your search?

ArtemisHighmore

Quote from: Leorobin on June 23, 2010, 08:58:19 PM
Sexy man in flickr....that was your search?

Needed someone in a pinch. I don't keep collections of males on my computer. XD

elfguy

Let the party start! Alina pimping out the inmates, lol
----

ArtemisHighmore

Apologies for the slowness in posting today. Wasn't around the computer

MabFaerie

*pouts* Not much i can do as my character is stuck waiting on the warden still, I believe.

Venom09

if you ever find you need another in this add me! lol i'll make a character if you like ;D

elfguy

If you wanna make a prisoner Venom feel free to. Also a guard might work altho we may start to be a lot now.

Also I think the warden should bring up our newest guard to the cells area. Would add some diversity and allow MabFaerie to participate more.
----

MabFaerie

I have to admit, I'm getting a little concerned with where this rp is going.
It kinda seems like everybody is just beating eachother up and fucking eachother, sometimes both.
Erm, where's the plot, guys? Where do you see this going? It can't be an endless repetitive loop of beat and fuck, that's just boring.

elfguy

Well the hope was with you coming in there would be some action trying to subdue you and keep you from talking, and Brian could offer some diversion meanwhile. For now tho we're just passing time and having fun.

Btw I'm hoping once everyone is together we could do a group shower scene, typical of jail settings.
----

MabFaerie

elfguy

The plot is a bunch of guards abusing a bunch of prisoners in various ways. My character Alina is obviously a train wreck emotion wise, she is very unbalanced and prone to anger, some might say crazy.

It's up to everyone to decide what they want to do in this setting. Some fought back, some just enjoy beating others. There still could be a lot happening. Shower scene is my next idea, but some prisoners may try to work together to overpower the guards and take control of the prison, some guards may decide to play different games with the inmates, etc.
----

MabFaerie

Well, here's hoping we see some of that happening in the next few posts =)

elfguy

Alina was in her violent period, but she's calmed down a bit now. What I'd like to see is your character being brought in for proper presentations.
----

MabFaerie

I'm waiting on the warden, I already pm'd him, we have an arrangement in the works. I'll be about soon.

Venom09

((hope you don't mind twins))

Appearance:

Name: Evangeline Carter

Group: prisoner

Equipment: orange jumpsuit

Crime: Her and her brother were mob members who delt mostly with the drugs...

Bio:

Growing up with her brother in a mobster family the twins were jumped in early and learned the life of a mobster. Evan loved it as did her brother Issac, but things went aury one night... As they were smuggling the drugs for their family they were caught unsuspectedly by undercover cops.

Limits: death, scat, losing limbs

Appearance:

Name: Issac Carter

Group: prisoner

Equipment: orange jumpsuit

Crime: Him and His sister were mob members who delt mostly with the drugs...

Bio:

Growing up with his sister in a mobster family the twins were jumped in early and learned the life of a mobster. Issac loved it as did his sister Evan, but things went aury one night... As they were smuggling the drugs for their family they were caught unsuspectedly by undercover cops.

Limits: death, scat, losing limbs

elfguy

----

Venom09

elfguy

Sure. For them I'm thinking maybe new arrivals? We'd just need a guard to go fetch them. If no one volunteers then Alina could.

----

Venom09

kk i'll bring them in though as NPC bringing them into the jail, but then we'll need someone to go see what the fuss is cause Evan def won't like being pulled in... Issac on the other hand won't cause much of  a fuss at first though he'll be cursing his head off...

elfguy

We used to have a guard at the security desk that could do that but he stopped posting long ago. I think we're just 2 guards now plus the warden and the new doc. Alina can go take a look and beat her into submission if need be :P

----

Venom09

lol i could have made another guard instead sorry didn't realize you were short on guards...

elfguy

We're not really short, I think it's fine to have more prisoners than guards. If anything it makes it more challenging for us :P
----

Venom09

MabFaerie

Quote from: elfguy on June 29, 2010, 07:05:55 AM
When the new guard came up near Lexi's cell, Alina looked her up and down, without moving from her position, leaned against the wall, topless, with her arms crossed on her chest. The new girl was really cute, and she decided she wanted to fuck her at some point. Still, while she seemed quite innocent, she didn't look that surprised or concerned at seeing Alina topless, or Lexi completely beat up, or Brian and Madison together in a cell.

When Alice called up to Lexi, Alina couldn't help but chuckle. "Don't worry too much about the inmates. They get beat up but believe me, they always start it up. It's their own doing."

Elfguy, please don't play my character for me. Alice hadn't noticed the others yet, which is why I didn't indicate it in my post. She certainly wouldn't be alright with someone walking around topless, after all. It's fine that you spoke to her, that will catch her attention, but please don't assume she automatically knows everything that occurred in the c block, she's only been to one cell.

elfguy

QuoteAlice replied and made her way towards the cell that had been indicated.
She stood at the door a moment

You indicated yourself that she stood next to the cell for a moment, right next to where Alina was, yet said nothing about reacting to Alina's condition. She certainly has the right and did think that Alice saw what went on, and wondered why she didn't react to it. Now maybe your character hasn't, maybe she's purely focused on Lexi right now, Alina has no way to know that. I posted her thoughts, which are consistent with what happened.
----

MabFaerie

Alright then, my apologies. The way that it was worded seemed off to me, but when you explained it, I understood.

Keaira

No one is waiting on me to post I hope. If so whoopsies and I'll have Madison's post up ASA I get out of work.
Oh's and No's

ArtemisHighmore

I don't think so. Everything is going on around Lexi's cell. You and I are just doing our own thing. Hehe

Damnedangel

I'm just waiting for mabfaerie to reply before I can continue

Keaira

Too bad Madison and Brian have to behave huh?
Oh's and No's

ArtemisHighmore

You're telling me. Oh the things he would be doing to her now...

elfguy

No one prevents him from trying but... Warden may get pissed off ;)
----

Keaira

I don't think madison would enjoy being evicted from Brian's cell. Unless of course her cell has been taken by one of the new comers.
Oh's and No's

ArtemisHighmore

I know Brian wouldn't enjoy that. He's very much enjoy Madison.

Keaira

Oh's and No's

Venom09

i'm trying to figure how i should have Evan and her brother act... anyone got any ideas?

Damnedangel

start a riot lol? find a way to get one of them out the cell, make that one release all the other prisoners so they can all gang up on the warden and the guards?

elfguy

Ouch but then what if one of them starts shooting :P
----

Keaira

Who knows, the one concern I have is what happens when and if the guards regain control? I think everyone would be in a world of pain
Oh's and No's

Damnedangel

Zelric Miras

Damnedangel

can we just skip my checkup and say i've bruised my ribs and am over exhausted?
sorry i'm impatient =/

elfguy

Well Alice hasn't posted in a bit. So I'm not quite sure where to go next with this.
----

Damnedangel

Thats what I was thinking. But oh well..

Zelric Miras

The last time she was active was two days ago...should we assume she's moved to the next prisoner or wait or....? I'm not sure how she would feel if we assume her character is taking certain course of action.

elfguy

We'll leave it some more time then move on.
----

elfguy

Alina laying down the pain in a ridiculously emotional and over the top way once more! :P
----

ArtemisHighmore

I am afraid that I am going to have to withdraw from this role play. Things have become too busy and I need to focus my time on other things. My apologies. Just place me in solitary or something.

Empyrean

Zelric Miras

Keaira

Where'd everyone go? I mean I know Damned and Mab have to wait since they're both in the midst of something with Leorobin. Just curious as to what's going on.
Oh's and No's

Damnedangel

i really want to post but i can't =(
it sucks

Zelric Miras

And I'm stuck until Mab posts....although I can post again, I think.

Zelric Miras

I apologize but I will have to drop my rp's for a while. So thanks but I don't know if I will be able to post. Sooo, drop Sterling or make him go on a trip or something. ^^;

elfguy

Well let's see who we still have that's active and if it's worth continuing. We have Lexi, Madison as prisoners, with Jimmy and Alina as guards, at least amongst those who posted in the past couple days. Now the way I could see this continue, either Madison takes advantage of the situation, knocks Jimmy out and frees Lexi, then the two girls get to be in control, or Jimmy basically ends up with 3 girls pleasuring him..
----

Damnedangel

have to say lexi and madison taking control would be fun hehe

elfguy

Well I have nothing against that, it would be up to Jimmy if he's fine with it, and Madison since she's the only one freed right now.
----

Empyrean

I was afraid this game had closed. I just posted. I'm down if the prisoners want to take over though Jimmy would put up a hell of a fight before going down.

MabFaerie

Eeek, i've been gone quite a bit *Due to personal reasons and such*
So I guess it's safe to assume, I've pulled out.
*bows* My apologies.

kaz

Hey all, I could bring in a character.  I love this sort of thing.  Let me know who you need most.
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...