Hero with a Dream.

Started by Draconus Umaki, July 20, 2007, 08:50:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconus Umaki

I am looking for someone to play a story with me.

I am looking for someone to take My character (Draconus Umaki) and capture him. From there I am looking for someone to take and use him (Sexually oriented or more). I am looking for a Dominant female to take and force him into submission, either by torture or just simply breaking him with creative ways. He stands at 6ft tall, 200lbs of solid muscle. He has emerald green eyes and blond hair, his skin is a pale white and his lips are a pale rose red color.  He wears a red tunic with brown slacks, over his cloths he wears a dark green cloak that shows nothing, except his eyes. Just looking for a Hero going to save a Lady and it all turns sour for him. (might even go as far as the female turning Draconus into a female).

I would have fun doing something similar with my character Taya Gemstone,  She is 5ft4in tall, 110lbs, Hazel eyes, red hair. She is a 36-34-36. She is a submissive female, but has to be put into her place.
Its not the balls and a dick that make the man, its the choices in life he makes that does that. Otherwise he is just a MALE

BK Geno

Hmm, the female interests me, and I wish to learn more.
Panic is ALWAYS an appropriate answer!

Draconus Umaki

Taya Gemstone is about 19.5 years old. Her family was killed shortly after she was born and she was sent to live in a convent till she was 16, then she was thrown out on her own.  She is still a virgin despite all the close calls she has had with both men and women.  She is currently looking for some kind of employment to get her through the days so that she  can eat.  She is submissive, but stubborn and won't give in till put in her place. (Very stubborn)  she has a strong will, but it fades quickly when someone talks down to her.
Its not the balls and a dick that make the man, its the choices in life he makes that does that. Otherwise he is just a MALE