The Valkyries (Freeform Female Biker Gang) [CLOSED]

Started by Totoro, December 29, 2021, 04:25:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Totoro

Quote from: Nowherewoman on December 30, 2021, 02:18:10 PM
Thank you, Miz Addams.   ::)

That was actually a happy accident not a deliberate reference but I'm always glad to be compared to her.

Edit: Don't want to leave things uncertain any longer so based on the poll I'm committing to a present-day setting. With two writers potentially not interested with the other choice and nobody who would back out of a modern setting it just makes more sense. I will be leaving this as just a check until after New Years just to make a clear choice after people's holidays have hopefully settled a little more.

zombreach

I would like to reserve Laura Pol as a face claim please.

Ons/Offs

Will work for cookies!

Currently not accepting new stories

Nowherewoman

My eyes are a window to the storm that's getting close.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

CaptainErotica

I don't see the poll, but I may just be blind or not looking in the right spot. At any rate I vote for modern day.

Also, I'd like to reserve Katey Segal as my face claim.

zombreach

Ons/Offs

Will work for cookies!

Currently not accepting new stories

CaptainErotica

Totoro

The poll was partially also removed because there were clearly people answering who are not posting in this thread which makes it a lot less helpful to me. I only really need the answers of people who are likely to join.

I'll note those face claims!

CaptainErotica

Totoro

Quote from: CaptainErotica on December 31, 2021, 01:17:27 AM
Any particular format for character profiles?

I'll add one when the game's recruiting and not an interest check but not changing it over until maybe the 2nd/3rd to get past new years for people.

Hi all,

Sorry to disappoint but after reviewing the interest & thinking about the concept a bit more I think there are other things I would rather try to run. Going to muse on things and look at recruitment for something else soon. Thank you for your time/interest.