Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boatman

That wasn't the Win, it was the water bowl.
Sniggers, whilst making a get away, with the Win, on the rowing machine.
Aside: "This boat doesn't seem to go very fast?!"
History, where creative writing was born.

Blythe

*sabotages the rowing machine just long enough to slink away with the Win!*

Dama

Grabs the slinky and tosses it down the stairs while grabbing The Win and hiding it.
Consider yourself blessed to have someone in your life who wants you to be better and do better.

Zeth

Uses his sleuth powers to deduce the Win's hiding place and  snatches it.

Boatman

That was a clever trick having a false Win, but I have found the real one (which has the correct barcode).
Takes to the skies with the Win in his gyrocopter.

Dama

Tosses up a grappling hook and grabs the gyrocopter and pulls it down to get The Win.  It's a darn good thing it didn't mess up my nails!
Consider yourself blessed to have someone in your life who wants you to be better and do better.

Zeth

Steals the win from Dama while she inspects her nails.

Dama

One might say I shouldn't worry about my nails, but one would be wrong.

Lifts The Win while Zeth is totally intrigued by my nails.

Boatman

Whilst they are mutually intrigued, Boat dusts himself off, grabs the Win and activates his invisibility device.

Dama

Chuckles.  Dama simply picks up her magic glasses and plucks The Win from Boatman.

Panda Pal

Sees members. Does a super-awesome-newbie backflip parkour thing, but trips three times. Grabs the Win from Lady-Member's arms and then limps away.

ArtemisHighmore

Solaine

But no longer... because it's mine!
“Not the glittering weapon fights the fight, but rather the hero's heart.” ~ Proverb
~Currently not available for new games.~

Boatman

Yes, It is certainly yours, but not the Win I am clutching as I dive down to the depths.

Solaine

Now you’re making me bring out my hybrid Jurassic dinocroc to fetch her snack (you) and that win. And it is mine again.
“Not the glittering weapon fights the fight, but rather the hero's heart.” ~ Proverb
~Currently not available for new games.~

Zeth

Yoink! I snatch the Win from the croc's jaws.

Boatman

Climbs out of dinocroc's mouth, after happily finding the beast was a vegetarian.
Washes off copious drool, and seeing Zeth, thanks him for looking after the Win.
Takes Win to stay in the haunted house.

Blythe

*braves the haunted house and steals the win!*

Boatman

But falls through the trap door into a spooky dimension. Luckily the spirits didn't like the Win and returned it to Boat.

Zeth

Steals the Win from Boatman's boat before he gets there and thus uses a clever loophole in the words.

Dama

Closes the loophole and gracefully plucks The Win!

Jaqhal

Summons the might of the Mighty Sith Empire and recovers (because it was mine, of course) The Win.
The true power that dominates us is the harmful, endless, consuming, destructive and insatiable thirst.

Dama

HA!  A mere empire does not intimidate me.  Recovers The Win.

Jaqhal

Over-confidence is bad... Because within The Win there was a tiny magic rune that have just teleported it back to me. The Win is mine again  >:)
The true power that dominates us is the harmful, endless, consuming, destructive and insatiable thirst.

Zeth

Steals The Win from Jaqhal with a Jedi mind trick, "This is not The Win you are looking for."