EK's Love nest (Smut heavy F for M or F for F)

Started by ElvenKitten, September 18, 2015, 12:59:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElvenKitten

EK's Love Nest

Hello and welcome to my love nest where my more sexy fun plots live. These are ideas that lend themselves to the naughtier side but though smut heavy I still enjoy some plotty goodness.
If you like an idea please PM me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can

The Babysitter: F for M or F for F
Emily has been a babysitter for the local families for a while and is a favourite in the area. Will she be seduced by a client? Or will she be the seducer?
Looking for someone to play the Mother or Father that hired the babysitter
Babysitter

The Guest House: F for M or F for F 
(Based on a cheesy crappy movie I found on Netflix) A new job in a new town and the boss lets you stay in his guest house while you get your own place settled.  The boss is away for the week but his daughter is on hand to help out.  ;)  After a few too many glasses of wine things get interesting and possibly dangerous if her father finds out.
The Boss's Daughter

Rivals to lovers: F for M or F for F
During the finals of an academic competition Emma the supervising teacher for her schools team. Things are going well and she has few drinks in the hotel leading to a random hookup with the supervising teacher from the rival school. 
Emma

Teacher's Pet: F for M
Erin is top of almost all her classes but tends to be very awkward around her classmates.  She spends most of her time in the school IT room but not just to avoid awkward social interaction or because of her love of technology. She has a massive crush on the IT teacher and has awkwardly tried to flirt with him several times. A series of events mean they end up alone together and one thing leads to another. Will they continue the relationship? Is he married? Will they get caught?
Erin

Sci-fantasy:F for M or F for F
Life on a deep space outpost can be long and boring, being a long way from pretty much anything can be hard. Junior Administrator Amelia Webber was bored out of her mind until a mysterious stranger comes aboard and turns her safe sterile life upside down.

This is fairly open ended and could be something romantic or a bit non con. I have some knowledge of most major scifi settings and this idea can fit a lot of them or something original.

Pics

Nerdy pairings
Red means I'm really craving it

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Supergirl x Batgirl
Supergirl x Batwoman
Supergirl x Poison Ivy
Supergirl x Male villain 

Quake/Daisy Johnson

Quake/Daisy Johnson x Male Villain
Quake/Daisy Johnson x Jessica Jones
Quake/Daisy Johnson x Black Widow