In Transit. Female Players Only Please. EXTREME

Started by Chrystal, August 16, 2015, 02:20:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

In Transit

Female Players Only Please

Sorry, Guys

One of those containers has a false back to it. It has air holes in the concealed compartment that are also cleverly hidden. And inside, the container is lined with soft, sound deadening material.

And inside this is where you will be found. All of you. Pretty young women, kidnapped, drugged, stripped naked, and thrown into a space barely big enough for you all to fit in. The container is on it's way somewhere, with faked documents, being driven across Europe. Infrequent and irregular stops find you being held at gunpoint by the butch dyke of a truck driver and her slightly subbie companion, given food and allowed to relieve yourselves in a bucket.

Some times, for her own amusement, the driver might take one or other of you to the cab. Or she might insist on watching as two or more of you are forced to have sex.

Anyone attempting to escape will be caught and chained to a corner of the container. From time to time, new girls might be added, and occasionally wealthy individuals might select one or more girls and take them away.

But for those who remain, the living nightmare continues as the truck continues it's journey.

Sorry, Guys

This is an idea I have been toying with.

Players must be female please and all characters are female. Ladies and female lieges are both welcome. Characters must be between the ages of 18 and 21, can be from any nation on Earth but must be relatively attractive to look at. Basically, if your character is from a non-European country, you need to come up with a plausible reason why she is on her own at night in a European city to manage to get herself snatched.

The size of the concealed compartment in the container will be decided by myself just before the game starts, and will be determined by the number and size of the characters. From then on it will be fixed, so any characters that are bought will give the others more room, but any characters added will give less.

I will play the driver and her companion, who are both NPCs. I will also play any buyers.

However, I will also have a submissive character in the container, who has previously attempted to escape and is now chained in a corner... Other characters will be encouraged to abuse her as they see fit!

Sorry, Guys

The practicalities:

Anyone dropping out will have their character sold. This applies to anyone who has not posted for two weeks.

Players may join at any time, and be thrown either unconscious or bound, gagged and struggling, into the compartment.

Smut is of course expected, but you don't have to. There is a big "head-fuck" aspect here, in that all the girls have been kidnapped and confined in a very small space. This is not going to help them stay sane...

Even though this is in Extreme, and the women are all confined in a small space with no bathrooms, there will NOT BE any explicit bathroom play. References to the smell of the compartment can be made by new arrivals, but nothing specific. We all know it happens, we just ignore it and get on with what we're doing....

Sorry, Guys

So what will characters be doing?

Well, let's see, we have a bunch of naked women crammed into a very small space, what do you think... ?

*giggles*

I think, probably freaking out, trying to escape, sharing life stories, trying to keep calm, trying to work out a way to attract the authorities... Trying to find a way to be comfortable when there is standing room only and another woman is shoved in...

My idea is to explore the various possible reactions to the situation. Like I said, there is a massive element of "Head-Fuck" here.

Character Sheet will follow if I get any interest.

Sorry, Guys

Seriously though fellas, if you have read down this far, then I would like to say this: I don't have anything against male players playing female characters per-se, but in this instance I feel the game would be better confined to female players.

You are more than welcome to keep reading, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not post here, even to say what a great idea it is.

There is nothing more irritating than asking for a game with only female players, and three out of the first five posts are from a male players.

Your cooperation is appreciated, thank you.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Chrystal

RULES OF PLAY

These are my standard OOC rules of play for group games. I put them in every group game I run, usually with minor variations to suit the specific setting. I like to think there is nothing draconian or unacceptable here, and I ask all players to read them. Submitting a character sheet to me implies that you have read and are in agreement with these rules.

IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH SOMETHING HERE, PLEASE TELL ME!

All rules except two are negotiable!

Locked-box Sandbox

This is a semi-sandbox RP, in a VERY restricted environment. What that means is that I have created the environment - a small, hidden space concealed inside a cargo container. You, the players, are responsible for keeping things moving, continuing to post, interacting with the other player characters, etc. There will be the odd GM controlled event, but if people do not post to keep things moving, the game will very quickly fizzle out!

RULES:

• The GM's word is law. This does not mean I'm not open to discussion, but if it comes to an impasse, if a decision needs to be made, or a discussion is getting out of bounds, I will render a decision that I expect to be abided by. I will do this based upon context.
  • Respect other players ons and more importantly, their offs! This is NOT negotiable. Ons and offs are there for a reason. If you feel someone has broken this rule, please PM them first to talk about it. If they will not change their post, then contact me via PM and I will deal with it. Please note that persistently ignoring another players O/Os is grounds for reporting to staff!
  • Try to post at least once a week. If you know you will be unable to post for a while please let us know in advance in the OOC. it is a good idea to create an Apologies/Absences (A/A) thread so everyone you are RPing with knows where you've gone. Players who fail to post for a considerable length of time will have their characters removed by enemy action,
  • If you know you are going to be away for a considerable time (more than a week) please bring any story-arcs you are involved in to a conclusion , or extract your character from them. If you inform me you will be away, I will not remove your character!
  • If you find your character is sitting around doing nothing, post something to the OOC, or PM me. If you wait for someone to interact with you, you will wait a long time. Let me know and I will create an event for you.
  • If you have any questions about anything in the game, ASK! The only stupid questions are "how many beans make five" and ones that aren't asked!
  • The OOC-Chat thread will be for people to chat. I have no problems with you guys discussing the latest football results if you wish, (although I'd rather you didn't), because it means you are getting on as a group. Use that thread as you see fit, but please give priority to game related discussion.
  • Please tag all IC posts using the code that will be supplied, editing the details as appropriate. This will enable other players and myself to track where everyone is.
  • There is no rule 9.
  • Players who drop out of the game will have their character sold off to a random buyer. If this is unacceptable to you, don't drop out of the game.
  • Please try to post a minimum of 200 words per post. If you post short once in a while, that isn't going to be a problem, but doing so consistently will draw my attention and I will ask you to expand your posts. If the player you are responding to has not given you enough material to write a decent length post from, PM them and ask them to expand their post.
  • God-Moding is a big no-no, but in a n/c game a certain amount of "moving the story on" needs to be expected. If you feel you have been god-moded, talk it over by PM, and if you cannot reach a satisfactory solution, bring it to me.
  • Actions have consequences! If your post has been replied to, it has become canon. Please do not edit it without permission.
  • HAVE FUN! This too is non-negotiable. If you aren't having fun, I would like to know why, so I can change whatever it is that is stopping you having fun!

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Chrystal

Character Creation

These are the rules for character creation. Submission of a character sheet implies you have read the rules above, and these rules and are in agreement with them.

Please PM all character sheets to me before posting them here.

A maximum of two characters per player.

All characters must be female, and all players must be female, either ladies or lieges who identify as female.

I reserve the right to reject any character without giving a reason. However, I will usually try to give a reason, and further I will usually suggest ways in which the character may be made acceptable.

Possible reasons for characters being rejected:

• Non female and/or non-human characters
  • Over-powered characters
  • Mary-Sue characters
  • Unrealistically proportioned characters
  • Characters that don't fit the overall scenario
  • Characters that are clearly designed to disrupt
  • Incomplete, modified or incorrectly filled in character sheets

The Character Sheet

[float=right][img height=300 padding=5]Place Image URL Here[/img][/float]
[b]Player ID:[/b] Your Login ID

[b]Name:[/b] The name of your character

[b]Age:[/b] How old is she (see notes)

[b]Nationality:[/b] What country is she from (see notes)

[b]Sexuality:[/b] (see notes)

[b]Height:[/b] In Centimetres and or inches

[b]Weight:[/b] In kilogrammes and or Lbs

[b]Appearance:[/b] Please detail anything not obvious from the image

[b]Occupation:[/b] What did she do before being kidnapped

[b]Likes:[/b] What makes her go Mmmmm!

[b]Dislikes:[/b] What makes her go Agggh!

[b]Personality:[/b] What is she like, how does she relate to others, how does she take orders, how does she give orders, what pushes her buttons? At least one decent sized paragraph please.

[b]History:[/b] How did she end up on the truck. At least one decent size paragraph please. See notes.

[b]Player Ons and Offs:[/b] Either a link to your O/O page or prefs matrix, or a specific list for this game.

[b]Face Claim:[/b] If known

[b]Other:[/b] Anything else you think I've forgotten

[spoiler=Nude Images][img height=300]URL Goes here, pleas supply at least one nude image of your character.[/img][/spoiler]

Notes

Images: Please use a photograph rather than artwork. Main image must be Safe For Work, please, but please also provide at least one nude image behind the "Spoiler" tag at the bottom. I also suggest saving the image to an image repository such as photobucket, or better yet, the wiki on this site, as this way you will not loose it if the original owner takes it down or blocks hotlinking.

Player ID: Your Login ID. For some reason, some people do have difficulty with this! It is the name that appears next to all your posts, above the badge saying if you are a lord, lady or liege.

Name: The name of your character. NOT your name. I will reject characters that have the same name as the player!

Age: All characters are to be over the age of 18, and under the age of 25.

Nationality: Can be from anywhere in the world, BUT you need to be able to explain what she was doing wandering around Eastern Europe!

Sexuality: Characters can be gay, straight or bi, top, bottom or switch, broken or unbroken. Note that the simple fact that this is an all-girl smut-based game means that there is going to be lesbian sex. If your characxter is straight, then she is going to be forced to have lesbian sex!

Height: Please be realistic.

Weight: This chart is useful.

Appearance: A written summary of what is in the image is always good, but anything like tattoos, piercings, scars etc should be detailed here. Also if the eye colour, hair colour or build are not obvious please state them here.

Occupation: Again this has to tie in with how she happens to be wandering around Eastern Europe. I have no problem with everyone being a student.

Dislikes: Please list at least five dislikes.

Personality: A "decent size" paragraph would be about 100 to 200 words.

100 words
One two tree four five six seven eight nine ten. One two tree four five six seven eight nine ten. One two tree four five six seven eight nine ten. One two tree four five six seven eight nine ten. One two tree four five six seven eight nine ten. One two tree four five six seven eight nine ten. One two tree four five six seven eight nine ten. One two tree four five six seven eight nine ten. One two tree four five six seven eight nine ten. One two tree four five six seven eight nine ten.

History: How they got onto the truck, yes... But this should include what they are doing in Eastern Europe, which is where they are kidnapped. If your character is American or Japanese, this is most important. If she is Polish, then she could just have been walking home. Regardless, at some point she will have been grabbed and chloroformed, stripped naked and dumped unconscious into the secret compartment.

Player Ons and Offs: This is mandatory. Saying to me that you are "up for anything" is not good enough. Everyone has a limit, and if you have stated you are "up for anything", and someone reaches your limit, that is a recipe for disaster.

Face Claim: If you know the name of the person who's photo you are using, please say who it is so I can make sure we don't get duplicates, unless anyone is planning on making sisters!

Other: No one is perfect, least of all me, so if there is anything else you want to include, please put it here.

ALL CHARACTER SHEETS ARE TO BE PMED TO ME FOR APPROVAL.

Once your character is approved you may post it here

BeckyAnnn

*jumps Chrystal first

Haven't finished reading but so far I am interested.

Nymphadora

TOTALLY interested in this!

Hot idea Chrystal!

*big hugs*
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Maeve

Chrystal

Okay so that's four counting me. Five with someone who has said they might be interested...

I'm going to offer some additional information here:

A standard sized cargo container is 7' 6" (2.3m) high by 7' 8" (2.345m) wide on the inside. I'm thinking that the smaller the space taken by the secret compartment, the less likely it is to be noticed...So probably a maximum of 3' (1m) deep.

Some of this space will be taken up by water bottles.... With screw caps...!

Some will be occupied by the acoustic padding. So basically you will have a space about 7' x 7' x 2' 6". I think I can fit maybe another one or two girls in there?

Obviously that is still flexible.

Dashenka

I can't believe I missed this.

I'm in if you want me :)
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Chrystal

Hey Dasha.

I'm still debating whether to see if this is going to work or not. As I see it, it's really a sort of group one-shot. There isn't really much by way of sustainable story or action. Once we get past the initial "Oh my god we're naked in a very small space" bit, I can see people very quickly getting bored and dropping out.

Dashenka

I wouldn't mind being dragged along by you in a small container on a truck through Europe :D

But I can see your point. I'm not against a one shot at all though. We can always see what happens?

Chrystal

Rules of play and character creation are up. Please PM all completed character sheets to me for approval before posting them here? Thanks.

Dashenka

Come on girls... let's get this show in the road... pun intended :P

Chrystal

Player ID: Chrystal

Name: Pamela Weston

Nationality: British

Sexuality: Straight

Height: 163 cm, 64"

Weight: 62.5 kg, 137.75 lbs

Appearance: Pam is fairly average in height and build, quite flat chested, and in her own opinion not that good looking, with long auburn hair. She has two very distinctive moles on the left side of her body. Other than that she has no piercings and no tattoos.

Dislikes: Enclosed spaces, being cold, being hungry, creepy crawlies, cigarette smoke.

Personality: Pam is an independent sort, she prefers not to stay in one place too long. She is a good photographer, and has managed to sell some of her work already. Her ambition is to become a professional photographer and travel the world taking photographs that will shock, inspire, educate, and encourage, although she realistically knows that she might just end up taking pictures of weddings, parties, kids and pets. She is quite intelligent, but has some rather unfortunate phobias, namely claustrophobia and Entomophobia/Arachnophobia (the two being inextricably linked). She has fairly low self esteem, considering herself far too dorky in appearance. Unfortunately for her, the "sexy dork" look is becoming quite popular amongst the world's sexual predators.

History: Pam was taking a year out between school and university, travelling around Eastern Europe, using the proceeds from selling some of her photographs. She had her camera with her and was taking pictures of some of the less salubrious parts of Eastern Europe. When she was approached by two strangers she assumed they were simply wanting to warn her off, or perhaps wanted a bribe to let her keep shooting. She didn't expect to be attacked and chloroformed. When she came too in a small, dark space, stripped naked, cold and alone, she panicked, beat the smooth wooden panels as hard as she could, but to no avail. The first time the door was opened she tried to bolt for it, attacked the stranger who blocked her way. As a result, she was chloroformed again, and this time when she came to, she had a heavy leather collar padlocked around her neck, a chain attached to it was attached to an eye-bolt that was very securely attached to the panelling.

She has been in the small confined space ever since, sometimes alone, sometimes with others, and she has gone slightly crazy!

Player Ons and Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=74306.0

Face Claim: "Stefany"

Other: Pam's camera is still in the cab of the truck, although she doesn't know it.

Nude Images

Dashenka

Player ID: Dashenka

Name: Anne-Fleur Mulders

Nationality: the Netherlands

Sexuality: Bi-Sexual

Height: 170cm 5'5

Weight: 58kg 128lbs

Appearance: She has a belly piercing and a tribal scorpion tattoo on her shoulder blade, long blonde hair and a fit body.

Likes: Kittens, Shoes, Milkshakes, her boyfriend and sunny holidays.

Dislikes: Rude and stupid people, Chickens, Chocolate, Fancy Cars and Skinheads.

Personality: Fleur is a student at the university of Rotterdam. She is very easy going and open towards others. Her classmates all get along with her because of this. Fleur is strict when she has to but can let go of the brakes when the situation is there. When group work has to be done, she will usually wait to see what kind of people the others are before getting involved in the group. Although she rather wouldn't, she has no problems taking the lead when required but will ask if everybody agrees and sometimes gets a bit too hung up on keeping everybody happy. This can result in her doing more work in order to keep the peace.

On parties she can let go but never gets drunk or on drugs. Fleur is raised well by her parents and she is responsible. Even kissing her boyfriend on the school party in public felt a bit wrong to her but she allowed him anyway. When her friends started to whistle at her, her cheeks matched her hair colour, showing Fleur's shy and slightly conservative side as well.

Although she has a boyfriend, unknown to most of her friends, she has had a girlfriend in the past and in private, she considers herself to be bisexual.

History: After her first year at university, Fleur and her boyfriend decided to take a small holiday to Prague. She had been looking forward to being alone with him and the first two days were wonderfull. They explored the city, had a lovely dinner and drinks in town. At night they made love and in the morning they started again. On the fourth night, Fleur was feeling a little off. She told her boyfriend she was going back to the hotel but he could have fun with some guys they had met the day before. They knew a great disco.

Fleur took a long bath at the hotel which made her feel better. In fact, she felt good enough that she decided to surprise her boyfriend at the disco. She got dressed in a simple black dress and went out to find the place. Address in one hand, her phone with the navigator in the other.

She remembered going around a corner and seeing two figures come at her but not their faces. Next thing she knew, she woke up in a very confined and hot area, naked and with a few other girls.

Player Ons and Offs:

On (for this game):

- Light violence
- Oversized Toys (She'd protest but hey.. who cares right? :D)
- Humiliation
- Rough play

Off (for this game):

- Anal and everything that has to do with it (except the On).
- Body alterations.
- Toiletry.

Face Claim: Kenna James

Other: -

Nude Images

BeckyAnnn

Player ID: BeckyAnnn

Name: Nicky Simmons

Nationality: United States

Sexuality: Straight, not active

Height: 64 inches

Weight: 112lbs

Appearance: Nicky has blue eyes and brown hair with a sweet innocent expression. She has small breasts and a shaved cunny.  Her skin is flawless except for a surgical scar on the back of her left knee.

Likes: Music, ballet, art, theater, history, reading and Italian food

Dislikes: Noise, rude individuals, bad manners, rooms with no view,  rodents

Personality: While happy go lucky and in possession of a child like silliness, Nicky also exudes an intelligent and sophisticated air one would expect from the daughter of two world renowned  classical musicians.  She and her older brother have traveled extensively throughout the world with their parents.  In contrast to her silly side, Nicky is very serious about those things that inflame her passions, namely, the fine arts.  An accomplished pianist in her own right, the future looks exceedingly bright this rising star in the world of classical music.

History: Nicky attended an all girls school until Jr High when she entered a prestigious school for the arts.  The young beauty was gifted in both music and dance.  With unmatched grace and poise she was unparalleled in the ballet studio and with her small stature and slender build she becamse the favorite dance partner for the male dancers doing lifts and tosses. 

When Nicky was 15, she and her partner were practicing a dance that required him to lift her over his head while spinning.  The boy's feet became tangled up.  The boy tried desperately to catch both himself and Nicky but the misstep had thrown them off balance and the momentum of the spin carried them over into the fall.  The sound of Nicky's knee hitting the floor and the resulting crunch and pop was sickening to witness, and made worse by the scream that followed.  Nicky's parents had to cancel three concert dates in Europe but they were at their daughter's side as soon as their flight landed back in the states.  The surgery and subsequent physical therapy were successful, in that she would be able to walk with almost no noticeable limp.  She might still have difficulties when she was tired or fatigued though, as the accident left the knee unstable.  But she would never dance again.

Nicky was heart broken that her dancing days were over.  But to combat that devastation, the girl threw herself into her music, dedicating the time she would have spent dancing, and then some, to perfecting her art.  Which was how she found herself in Eastern Europe.  She was touring with an elite youth orchestra as the principle pianist.  The kids were treated more or less like adults and as long as they were where they were supposed to be, when they were supposed to be there, they were pretty much allowed to do as they pleased during down times, so long as their behavior did not reflect badly on the group.

On this particular afternoon, Nicky had decided to take in a museum.  She took her time wandering through the exhibits....from room to room, taking in everything the museum had to offer. 

It was growing dark out by the time she left the museum.  She thought it was odd how a taxi driver almost seemed to be waiting for her and guided her towards his cab.  "Did Mrs. Selina send?"  The man just said "sure" and opened the back door for her.  Nicky was about to climb inside when she noticed someone else in the back seat and hesitated.  At that moment the cab driver shoved her inside and the other grabbed her and held his hand over her face.  Well, Nicky thought it was a man at least.  He was dressed like a man, and talked in a gruff voice like a man though there was something fake about it.  But in spite of looking like a man  and sounding like a man, he was wearing decidedly feminine  perfume.  The drive ran around the cab, jumped in and drove off, Nicky and her captor in the back.  The he/she pulled the hand over her mouth away but before she could say anything it was replaced with another hand, this time with some odd smelling cloth in it.  The next thing she was aware of was waking up in total darkness, in a tight spot where she could scarcely move.  And what was that?  Did she hear someone breathing?

Player Ons and Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=176409.0

Face Claim: Nikia (never found a last name)

Other: Anything else you think I've forgotten

Nude Images

BeckyAnnn

*wants to know more about the butchy truck driver. ;)

Chrystal

The butch lady truck driver and psychopathic Driver's mate will put in an appearance when it becomes necessary... Not before.

*giggles*

Waiting on two or (hopefully) three more people, and then we can crank up the old rig, release the air brakes and put the hammer down!

BeckyAnnn

Quote from: Chrystal on September 01, 2015, 03:14:56 PM
The butch lady truck driver and psychopathic Driver's mate will put in an appearance when it becomes necessary... Not before.

*giggles*

Waiting on two or (hopefully) three more people, and then we can crank up the old rig, release the air brakes and put the hammer down!

Aww cmon. Give us something to think about.

Chrystal

I will tell you this much. They are probably going to force the slaves to do stuff to each other.

ElvenKitten

Chrystal

Well, okay... but seeing as no-one has actually seen the driver or her companion, and no-one knows anything about them, it would be unrealistic of me to tell you anything before you actually find it out. Look upon it as part of the game, to find out as much as you can about your captors!

Quote from: ElvenKitten on September 01, 2015, 03:55:47 PM
I'm working on a character now :D

YAY, looking forward to seeing it!

BeckyAnnn

Quote from: Chrystal on September 01, 2015, 03:58:51 PM
Well, okay... but seeing as no-one has actually seen the driver or her companion, and no-one knows anything about them, it would be unrealistic of me to tell you anything before you actually find it out. Look upon it as part of the game, to find out as much as you can about your captors!

YAY, looking forward to seeing it!

Well, technically none of the victims have seen each other either but we know all about them.  *smirk

Chrystal

Becky, if I didn't know you so well..... *eyeroll*

BeckyAnnn

Quote from: Chrystal on September 02, 2015, 03:56:03 AM
Becky, if I didn't know you so well..... *eyeroll*

*giggles and wiggles my ass at Crystal

Oh? What would you do?