4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cayenne

Amazing? Yes.  I'm Batman.
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

TaintedAndDelish

You're batman? I'm batgirl!

Cayenne

"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

piece

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

Deamonbane

I am, of course...(sorry... I just had to :P)
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

MelisaArtemis

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

MelisaArtemis

Now... Oppa Gangnam Style!!!

piece

Domo arigato, Mister Roboto.

Cayenne

King of the worrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlllllllldddddd!~

ONs & OFF

Deamonbane

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

Outsider

Let's go again please :)

blue bunny sparkle

Turn over... and I'll...

Deamonbane

blue bunny sparkle

blue bunny sparkle

At sunset tomorrow night...

blue bunny sparkle

Cayenne

ONs & OFF