The Hunger Games [UN]

Started by Xiphon III, December 02, 2010, 07:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xiphon III

Well, it's another year, and time for another Hunger Games. the lotteries are being drawn as I speak, and will be televised later this evening. The opening ceremonies shall be tomorrow afternoon, and the schedule will be continued then. Tune in folks! Remember, it's mandatory.

Okay, so a roleplay based on the Hunger Games series(hunger Games, Catching Fire, Mockingjay). Keep in mind, I have yet to read Mockingjay, so I'm just going to place them before the books' events, at another games. In order to keep the integrity of the suspense, and cunning, etc., I will be doing this a little differently. The IC thread will be rather little used. The televised versions of the drawings will be placed in the IC thread(basically your characters intro to the others). Then as you tran individually, you will go by PM to me. The group training will be in IC thread. then the tests will be in PM. Everything that takes place during the games will be done over PM, in order to maintain the players not knowing what the others are doing. The IC thread at that point, will basically hold the death announcements, and that is about it. Profiles should be PMed.

As far as how adult this gets, I will allow you all to decide. You want to remain relatively pg-13 be my guest. you want to eat somebody's guts and rape their corpse before the hovercraft gets there? Go right ahead. I'm going to leave it in the adult section just in case. Also, unsure whether I should have sponsors be players. If so, the sponsors, along with me, would have access to the map, as well as the video footage of all players. Also known as, I'll be forwarding them any player's PMs(minus notes to the GM, etc) that they state they are "Watching".