End to End (v. 3)

Started by Daoine Sidhe, June 14, 2013, 10:48:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AceOfSpades

Peccavi

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

AceOfSpades

Peccavi

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

AceOfSpades

Peccavi

AceOfSpades

Peccavi

AceOfSpades

Peccavi

Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go... I wanna be

Sedated

AceOfSpades

I really, really tried to find some lyrics with the word 'Dapper' in it... I don't think you'd be surprised by how many song lyrics don't have the word 'Dapper' in them.

Dapper.

Peccavi

Talks about the men she's known and then some
She's seen them in her dreams and on the street
She slides her dapper legs from beneath the table
As if to reveal some kind of treat

Reconstitute

AceOfSpades

I see you've called my bluff.

And my inability to Google.

Touche.

Equivocate.

Peccavi

Jimmy Buffett!! I would've also accepted 'Dapper Dan' though I don't like that song as much, but it has been covered by everyone.

Elaborately

AceOfSpades

This has really inspired me to expand my musical horizons. The only thing I know from the Buffett is 'Cheeseburger in Paradise' and 'It's Five o'clock Somewhere'.

The hell is a 'Dapper Dan'...

Yonder.

Peccavi

Really?!?

Woman Going Crazy on Caroline Street

Retribution

AceOfSpades

I'm clearly not as sophisticated as I want to be.

In my defense, it is NOT as easy as 1-2-3.

I'll just go put the 'Dunce' hat on.

Nefarious.

Peccavi

AceOfSpades

Peccavi

AceOfSpades

Peccavi

AceOfSpades

Peccavi

AceOfSpades