[NC-E][BON][UN][VAN] Vampires, Humans and Coven Leader needed

Started by Clio, January 27, 2009, 09:10:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clio

Hey there! Paladin and I have started a RP between his character, a part vampire night, and mine...a vampire queen. We want to continue this, and to do so, we need some additional characters. We are welcome to suggestions of some. For example, vampires of the coven, or human knights...or part-vampire family members. The main character we need now, though, is Aleksandr Diodorus, leader of the coven. Here's his profile:

Name: Aleksandr Diodorus TAKEN
Species: Vampire
Nationality: Greek
Position: Vampire King (leader of the coven)
Mate: Elodie de Toulouse
Appearance: Up to you, although relatively Greek looking would be preferred.
Personality: Up to you, although I've already described him as being rather playboy-ish and possessive of Elodie.
History: Up to you, although a detailed history isn't necessarily required. He stole Elodie from her human family when he was 400, and made her his queen. They've ruled together ever since, and he is very possessive and jealous over her. However, he has sex with whoever he wants, and the player who takes him can have sex with multiple partners, although rough sex with Elodie (me) is probably required. Sorry.

I'd rather Aleksandr be played by a male, but I suppose I can be flexible if down to the wire.

Other characters people can play parts if they want:

Vampires of the Coven
Humans
Knights of the Silver Star with Andreas
Half-Vampires a part of Andreas' Family
Any other ideas

---------------

So! There we go. We can make this a long time group thing, or just Aleksandr. It's up to how much interest is shown. Here are the characters so far:

Elodie de Toulouse -600 year old vampire. Mate of Aleksandr. Originally a Gaul, but stolen from her family when she was 18 to be turned by Aleksandr. Has had sex with Andreas once and fed. Does not ever kill humans, and Aleksandr is jealous of who she feeds from. Aleksandr doesn't know about Andreas yet. Model- Olga Sherer. Played by Christa McGinn.

Andreas - Knight of the silver star, part-vampire. In danger of turning. Played by Paladin.

Aleksandr Diodorus - Vampire coven leader. Mate of Elodie. Over 1000 years old, and originally greek. Model- Unknown. Played by Ramster

So...ready? set? go!

Here's the original thread between Paladin and I:

Once Upon a Moonlit Night
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Clio

Ramster

This sounds interesting and refreshingly different to the games and characters I usually play. Would you like me to give it a shot? ;)
Leave not a piss untaken, nor a Michael unappropriated.
A/As!!!
Knight of the Order of the Pizza

Nulla gratuitas sine anchoa

Clio

Yay! *dances*

I believe we have an Aleksandr. Anyone else want to invent characters and make this a group RP?

Midnight

Hey there, I would like to play.. if you have somewhere you think that I would best fit then I am happy to work to that :D

M.
IF I have an RP with you and you haven't heard form me in a while then please PM me.  I had a bad spell and lost track and now can't find my way again - I am keen to continue on with them though.Want to help make my Orgy-licious dreams come true?
Want to play too? check out my wish list!
No No's and Yes Yes!

Clio

Well we don't really have any other characters made up, so it's pretty much free game. What did you have in mind?

Midnight

Mayhaps you could use a human female slave?  Body slave, lackey, bait to lure in food...  here's an idea - tell me what you think?

Name: Ariadni
Age: physically 19 years (possibly prolonged at this age by some gifting for being human lackey to the Queen?)
Species: Human
Nationality: French
Position: Body Slave/Lackey/hand maiden
Mate: n/a
Appearance: petite redhead, porcelin skin and green eyes, well endowed, clothed as her Mistress/master sees fit.
Personality: Obedient, devoted, demure, intelligent though allows her will to be overridden by her mistress/master
History: Lured (many years ago- depending on Age situation) to her current position by her predecessor she was to be used in some way never told to her, though she could make an educated guess nowdays. Her manner, looks and attitude caused her to catch the eye of her Master/Mistress and she was asked to eliminate the man whose place she took in order to prove her loyalty and did so. 
IF I have an RP with you and you haven't heard form me in a while then please PM me.  I had a bad spell and lost track and now can't find my way again - I am keen to continue on with them though.Want to help make my Orgy-licious dreams come true?
No No's and Yes Yes!

Clio

Ooh! I like that. Would you mind belonging to the queen? I don't usually like f/f, but it wouldn't necessarily have to get sexual unless we wanted it to. If we get more guys, you could have a good romance. Also, since she looks so much like Elodie, that could be part of the reason she was chosen....maybe. Do you have a model yet?

Midnight

Nope, haven't chosen a model yet - didn't want to get attached before approval lol.

DOn't mind belonging to the Queen - happy to see where it goes :D

Writing lots of sentences like this - what is that about?

lol

Sounds good,

M.
No No's and Yes Yes!

Clio

Awesome...I'm excited. I might make a separate thread for the coven now, since the other one is mainly in the forest.

Midnight

Thread links please? Or do I have to be all 'do stuff'ish?
No No's and Yes Yes!

Clio

No...lol. Hold up. I'll send you the link to the original thread, although we'll make a separate one.

Clio

Midnight

YAY! Reading now - let me know when you want to interact with Ariadni, I will search out a pictoo!
No No's and Yes Yes!

Clio

Midnight

No No's and Yes Yes!

Clio

Midnight

No No's and Yes Yes!

Clio

Sorry, yeah. I was wanting Ramster to get in Aleksandr too, but I suppose we'll just start without him. Hold up and I'll make it.

Clio

Here ye be. And Ramster? Whenever you want to hop in, feel free.

Paladin

Wow Christ. this is cool. I will wait till you need Andreas again. lol He sits in his keep Pineing away. ;)

Clio

You could start a thread for his manor, and hopefully we'll get some human family members in soon...maybe. But that's just an option.

Midnight

I take it the thread pleases?  *grins*

The original intention was for Ariadni to be human but it seems she is a vamp somehow through out the thread?

*waits for Master to come home with a wicked grin*
No No's and Yes Yes!

Clio

Oops! Human....sorry. I can change that, I read your app wrong and thought that when you said her appearance was 19, that she was a vamp. I'm so sorry, Midnight. And I had originally intended for Aleksandr to come home and do the rape in the coven thread, but it kinda went to the original one. So...Elodie is in two places at once, it seems. I'm going to say that the Ari/Elodie interlude happened after Andreas but before the rape. Is that alright?

Midnight

yep that works just fine - I am not one to quibble over nothing lol.  Ariadni craves the chance to be turned but I think it is something that should be dangled before her as a reward for the most part.

YAYs
No No's and Yes Yes!