The Warrior-Princess and the Ogre

Started by RedEve, September 06, 2009, 08:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

The Warrior-Princess and the Ogre

I based the concept of this roleplay on the artwork to the left.

The border towns of the kingdom of Agrecuse are being plundered and ransacked by an out of control ogre. The king, after having sent in two regiments of his best men (only to see none of them return), is getting ever more desperate. In his desperation, he consults the kingdom's oracle. The blind old woman prophesizes that only his eldest daughter - who is also the heir to his throne and a skillful warrior - can defeat the ogre, but if she is to succeed, she has to face the foul creature alone.

The king initially refuses to follow her advice, until the destruction of two more villages forces his hand, and with a heavy heart he sends his daughter and heir out to face the terrible monster, all by herself.

The idea is for the princess to fight valiantly, but still lose the battle in the end. However, instead of killing her, the ogre imprisons and enslaves her. Focusing his long repressed sexual fantasies onto the blue-blooded woman, he vents his frustrations by using her as his sex slave. In turn, he no longer is interested in attacking the human settlements, and as such proves the Oracle's prophecy right, albeit not in the way the King had imagined...

What I'm looking for is for a man to play the Ogre role. I myself will be playing the unfortunate princess. :)
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

RedEve

Sincere thanks to everyone who expressed an interest!

This roleplay has now started here, in case anyone is still interested in spite of not being a part of it. ;)
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list