Seeking Someone with Some Patience (F looking for M)

Started by Iellwen, January 17, 2016, 03:36:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iellwen

The Reason

So I'm trying to get back into both forum role playing as well as erotic role play, as its been a while for the latter, and an incredibly long time for the prior.
I'm afraid I don't have any specific ideas at this time, but wanted to get started looking for a partner who would have the patience to help me get my proverbial feet beneath me once again, and stretch my writing wings.

I have been, and still do, role play on Second Life, and have grown far too used to the live action form of immediate, and hours long, role play that goes on there. Although I enjoy writing with nearly everyone I currently have in an open sim, large, ongoing story with there, I am in need of some one on one indulgence. Which none of my characters have there. In essence, I pretty much role play as an NPC, and I want to be more.

I also had a role playing partner of seven years whom I have now parted ways with, so I fear I have been rather used to one person, and need to broaden my horizons, so to speak.

What I have Played

Currently, and for the past year and a half, I have been role playing in a Game of Thrones inspired sim, so am rather familiar with that, but am not limited to it.
I am rather open to most fantasy and supernatural types of beings. I have done vampire, werewolf, shape shifters, elves, and the like.
I will also do modern, futuristic, post apoc, pretty much I will give anything a try.
I don't mind huge story concepts, or small vignettes, as long as I am inspired, and I inspire.

Limits

My O/O is still pretty much accurate, though I don't really know my limits any longer, and would love for someone to push me to see just how far I would go.
I am rather flexible, I like to think, and have role played some very interesting scenes, but I need help figuring where I can and will go.

I do have time limits though, as I have a rather busy life at the moment, but I can be on at least a bit each day, and would love someone who can understand and be patient with me about that.

I guess please IM me if interested and we can see where to go from there.
If and when I get actual story ideas I will add them to this thread.
Have you ever danced with the devil by the pale moonlight?
O/O's
Seeking
A/A

Iellwen

Thank you so much for the replies, those of you that have.

I am currently closing my looking for now, but will update this again when I am open, and when I have actual ideas to offer.

Again, thank you so much!

O/O's
Seeking
A/A

Iellwen

O/O's
Seeking
A/A