Professional Wrestling chat!

Started by RecklessRapscallion, February 22, 2012, 08:49:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RecklessRapscallion

So, I am huge fan of professional wrestling so I figured I would create a thread where we can discuss the industry and chat about wrestlers we like or dislike.

I guess I will kick this off with the typical question who is your current favorite wrestler?

My Favorite male Wrestler is Daniel Bryan

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Dragon: The Bryan Danielson Story

My favorite female wrestler is Cheerleader Melisa Aka Alissa Flash

Cheerleader Melissa "Wasting Time"
"Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun." - Ash Williams
O/O's - Under Construction

Heaven Sent Blossom

I'm a massive fan of Shinsuke Nakamura, especially since he changed up his gimmick in the last two years. However Scott Lost was my favourite wrestler for the longest time, especially since he was criminally overlooked by a fanbase that was so high on Punk, Hero, Danielson et al. Lost was easily as good as all of the "big" indy wrestling names in the ring, and even better than a good number of them, however he never got the recognition I think he deserved. Probably because he was tied so heavily to PWG as one of the guys running the company as well as performing in it.
Also he's a pretty nice guy, which isn't as easy to find in wrestling as it could be.

Scott Lost

I'm a massive fan of Joshi (Japanese women's wrestling) so you'd think my favourite female wrestler would be even harder to pin down, but funnily enough it isn't. For me there's only one choice of the currently active women, nobody even comes close to Kana as a complete package.

Kana tribute - most dangerous

RecklessRapscallion

I will totally look into Scott Lost he looks pretty bad ass.

KANA IS AMAZING! I wish America took female wrestling more seriously, I think more promotions in the US needs to follow Shimmer's example.
"Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun." - Ash Williams
O/O's - Under Construction