Throw Down on Olympus

Started by Adelaide, February 03, 2010, 04:51:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adelaide

Hello, everyone, my name is Stephanie, and....Basically, I've become really interested in Greek/Norse/Roman/Egyptian mythology, and I thought it'd be fun to see a roleplay out of this interest, involving the children of these gods and their mortal lovers.  Demigods.  Now, like Athena, this is stil a very interesting thought, but unlike the Goddess of Wisdom, it has yet to spring out of my head, fully formed or not.  I'm welcoming all players, regardless of gender, though, depneding on the intimacy level of this scene, I may have some restrictions in regards to gender of the character, namely, males.  No offense, it just doesn't rock the boat for me.  If you want to try, or if you're someone who plays a character with internal plumbing, contact me here, SNIPPED

Please don't post contact details in the open - Hairy

See, that's the thing!  Most guys look at you like they want sex...He looks at you like...like you had sex, it was the best ever, and now he just wants to be friends.....God I love that!

Gos and Nos

HairyHeretic

Depending on when you want to set this, and what ideas you have for it, you might enjoy Scion.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.