Seeking something... [NC-H, NC-E, VAN, VAN-E, MUL] & more :D

Started by spoiltkitty, January 09, 2009, 11:10:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spoiltkitty

Potential Plot Ideas

Breaking In :: Lilah
    Lilah is a dove anthro, and is very agile and not much of a fighter but will defend herself where possible.  She is a newly caught slave and she’s not happy about it.  She’s been beaten to the point she is too exhausted to fight anymore and she’s been sold to the highest bidder (male/player) who intends to use her for _______ (breeding/entertainment/cleaning whatever you would use a slave for)

Initially she is too exhausted to defend herself and is taken to his home where he tells her the plans and she gets a burst of energy to intend to run away.  However she has to be stopped and controlled.

Needed: Male character.  Female/Male player is fine I am pretty easy.  Light BDSM will be include, NC to begin with then leading to VAN-E depending on how it goes.

Fandoms

NB: I avoid canons like the plague

Harry Potter
X-Men
Dark Jewels
Vampire Chronicles
Charmed
King Arthur
Tudors

Pairings

Teacher/Student
Husband/Wife – honeymoon/last chance
Wife/Lover – could be linked to above
Hero/Rescued – you saved my life what do I owe you?
Vampire/Victim
Mental Patient/Doctor
Patient/Doctor
Stalker/Stalkee – why won’t you talk to me?! – Light BDSM/NC
Werewolf/Mate

This will be added to as I think of more

str

Hey!

I would be happy trying on your 'Lilah' plot idea. If you are interested, write me a PM and we can discuss about the story background a bit...

str

bigdean777

Would love to take a crack at being your stalker.  Would love to discuss the details with you.

Paladin

I Kinda like the idea of Student/Teacher, or Vampire/Victim. Even the Hero/Rescued sounds cool.

spoiltkitty

PM's will be sent in the next couple of days - SOOO sorry for the delay - work has been horrendous :(

playfullchick76

my interests from what you put in are king arthur, charmed, and vampire/victim. What vampire movies, books, or tv shows have you used for inspiration on that.

spoiltkitty

Kicking some life into this old thread to revive it.  Will update with new ideas soon :D