A matter of Time

Started by Oreo, July 21, 2010, 12:51:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oreo

I have my profile set to adjust the time stamp on posts to match my actual time. I noticed, however, that it doesn't seem to work on the profiles where it shows Local Time. Is this an oversight or just the way the forum functions?

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Caeli

Quote from: Oreo on July 21, 2010, 12:51:47 AM
I have my profile set to adjust the time stamp on posts to match my actual time. I noticed, however, that it doesn't seem to work on the profiles where it shows Local Time. Is this an oversight or just the way the forum functions?

I don't quite understand what you're referring to.

Profiles show two items that have to do with time: last active, and local time. These two are not related to each other.
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Vekseid

Quote from: Oreo on July 21, 2010, 12:51:47 AM

Local time is that user's time, according to their own time setting.

Oreo

Ooohhhhh. *insert lightbulb over the head smiley* That is really cool. We can see someones real time in their profile. New something learned for the day. Thank you, Veks *hugs*

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin