[M4A] The hot sands (and gods/godesses) of Egypt

Started by D4rkhero21, May 08, 2021, 08:05:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D4rkhero21

A groan of pain left Dante's lips as he slowly pushed a heavy and enormous sandstone brick up the wood slope along with a handful of other slaves and workers alike, sweat dripping down his body as well as blood from all the wounds from the lashings he had gotten over the many months.

Dante wasn't Egyptian, far from that, he came from a land from beyond the sea, his skin having been once pale but now it's pale color had been darkened to a heavy tan, making him blend in almost perfectly, his body being lean but muscular, like a slave should be, his back and chest covered in scars from all the lashings from the heavy whips of his cruel masters.

He was but a prisoner of war, his people tried attacking a small village near the end of the Nile river, but most were quickly killed by the skilled Egyptians, him being one of the few survivors that was quickly imprisoned then sold off as a slave.

A shaky sigh of relief left his lips once he reached the top of the wooden slope, his hands bruised as he made his way down with the rest of the slaves to start pushing a new brick, doing this until the sun fell, but, right as they were about to be let back to their temporary quarters Dante did something he shouldn't have, he attacked a guard that was lashing a clearly sick and elderly man, winning him a whole week tied up in the freezing cold of the night and the hot scalding sun, being refused any food or water, his only salvation being death or someone with enough kindness to buy a slave that broke rules or maybe to his unknowing a stronger force could save him, but not in the traditional way, maybe death itself could come and offer to free him from pain.

Hey, hey people, Sseth Dark here, today I watched a movie based on Egypt and it's gods and goddesses, and since I have always been a huge nerd of ancient Egyptian culture my mind instantly started thinking up all of these new plots and ideas, and so I decided my luck at posting one here, it's fairly incomplete but I was hoping to brainstorm with any of you lovelies. I was looking for someone to maybe play as an Egyptian citizen with enough money to buy a slave or maybe a god or goddess itself, something so powerful it only allows a few select to see it and when it does that, it has a purpose.

I was planning on having this RP happen in discord or here (although I've never used these PMS, even if my account has been around for a while, so please be patient with me.)

Anyhow I was thinking about having a healthy mix of 50/50 story/smut ratio, it can be changed around if you prefer to do so, for the smut parts I don't really have any kinks so feel free to list yours since I am very open, my only hard no is being on the receiving end of penetrations.

Excuse the incorrect grammar and any misspellings you detect, English isn't really my first language, but I promise I try my best to keep misspellings and grammatical errors at a minimum.

Oh! I almost forgot, I also have other somewhat historic, fantasy and sci-fi ideas that I'm willing to work out if you're into that, stuff like gladiators in ancient Rome/Greece to lone ship captains in outer space.