News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Middle Earth like.....roleplay

Started by Feefeerumpleforeskin, February 09, 2010, 03:55:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feefeerumpleforeskin

Well I'm a little new to this site but here I goes.

So I think it would be fun to do a group roleplay in a middle earth like setting. You know fearies, evles, dwarves....You get the idea.
Maybe a simple treasure hunt. Kinda like the hobbit!

I understand that this is the non-adult roleplay forum. However I don't want to dismiss anything adult.  This simply means that the rolpleplay is not for sexual purposes but if it happens, it happens. I would prefer if players "suggested" sexual themes as to keep from hindering the story  or slowing things down. Fer Example: "They went behind the tree for a few minutes and came back with messy hair" Okay that's a really bad example, but you get what I mean. Don't start roleplaying in full detail all the nasty stuff! That and try to prevent "sex" from being the main theme of the story. The story, I feel, would die quickly if the main goal was for your characters to get laid.

I think the story should also have violence n all that sort of bloody stuff. After all, that happens when you got swords to play with.
I guess what I'm trying to say is...
The point of the roleplay would be to have an adventure in a fantasy realm. I'd like the players to feel that they don't have to be censored, yet keep in mind that there's more to the story than sex.

ahem anyways! This means no under-aged players. I'm sorry but we can't be violent or sexual around yall wee folk.

So if this sounds like a good idea to anybody else than go ahead and pm me. I'm a bit busy but if you want to start a roleplay we can get to talking about one. Exchange ideas, rules, story plot n whatnot before actually starting the rp.
I'm not very familiar with a lot of DND sort of rules so I'm open to ideas and information.