News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Caity's Current Cravings

Started by Caity, June 10, 2008, 05:28:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caity

For general information, please see my intro thread and my ons/offs thread.  Both can be found in my siggy. 

I'm looking for a couple new games and have a few ideas, so this is completely redone:

Losing Time
[VAN][NC][H]

Setting: modern, middle-upper class neighborhood
Characters:  young woman, you, NPCs

Plot:  A woman (20s - 30s) begins to 'lose time'.  She disappears for hours, and then days at a time with no memory of where she's been.  It's only when she's returned home that she realizes it's been days or hours since she can last remember where she's been.  I don't know what's happening to her or where she's going, but if you have an idea, this is a good game for you.  I'd like to be surprised as well. 

The Painful Truth
[VAN][H]

Setting:  modern, upper class neighborhood
Characters:  young girl, NPCs, and you

Plot:  A young girl, 16 or 17, learns that she is adopted after the death of her parents.  She is used to an upper class lifestyle as her parents were quite wealthy, and she's inherited everything upon their death. However, she can't claim her inheritance until she's of age.Rather than going to live with her father's sister, she decides to seek out her birth parents who she discovers lives quite a different lifestyle.  The story is about her discovery of how "the other half" lives.  Open-ended. 

A Whole New Me
[UN][H]

Plot:  A woman, 20-30, discovers that she has the ability to change herself drastically, every detail from her face to her body.  She's always been a rather plain girl, so it's something she has a lot of fun with.  The plot and other characters are open-ended.  She could be a different girl for the same person without their knowledge, or the same girl for one or many.  The possibilities are endless.

Obsessed
[NC][H]

Plot:  I've tried playing with this idea a few times but it never panned out for one reason or another.  The basic idea is a man starts up an affair with someone he probably shouldn't.  It may be his babysitter, young neighbor, secretary, maybe even wife's best friend.  Somewhere along the line, he decides he doesn't want to continue the affair but his partner in sin isn't too happy with this decision and decides to make him pay for his rejection.

Familiar Face
[NC][H]

Plot:  A man begins to be plagued with letters and phone calls from a mystery person from his past.  Someone who he had an intense relationship with, perhaps someone he shouldn't have.  This is a bit more of a love story than erotic roleplay, but still plenty of room for naughtiness.  Any ideas of who they are, send me a message.

If you're interested in any of these ideas, or have one of your own that you think fits my ons/offs, please send me a PM.  :)

Caity

Caity

Caity

Updated, edited, added a few things.  :) 

Caity

Gman61

I would like to be the Boy cousin. once I am approved.

Caity

I would love to start the Kissing Cousins game if anyone is interested.  :)

Haibane

I'm afraid I can't help you with any of your games since I'm the wrong gender and don't play guys but I just wanted to say that I find your avatar truly gorgeous... it just... does things to me. Thanks for using it!

If the scene in it has appeal, you know where I am ;)

Caity

*laughs* ... Thanks.  I'm glad you like it. 

Are you looking for a game?  ;)

Caity

I'd still really like to start up the cousins game with somebody.  :)  Details can be worked out. 

Ramster

Caity, your avatar does quite serious things to me as well, and many others I'm sure. I'd love to start the cousins saga with you if you can wait till the local deities approve me, which shouldn't take long, I hope. I have cousins all over Eurasia and used to have a slight attraction to one in France. Anyway, I'd like this to be escapist, but with a very realistic feel to it, with a serious tension between us cousins. Turning this into a long term, ongoing drama sounds very promising. Can I make a few suggestions?
As your bad boy cousin, I'd like to be a frustrated businessman in my late 20's who's worked all over the place and has returned to our home town after several years, where I find you in a social and marital status of your choice. I'd be newly single after the ugly end of a long term relationship, and I wouldn't have seen you or many other members of my family for years. I'd be spending a lot of time working alone in my apartment and having flashbacks of our history together, and feel the urge to leave a letter in our secret hiding place and see what happens. These details are open and welcome to change. What do you say? Now lets hope they get on with approving my ass (and the rest of me).
Leave not a piss untaken, nor a Michael unappropriated.
A/As!!!
Knight of the Order of the Pizza

Nulla gratuitas sine anchoa

Caity

We can talk about it if you get approved. :)

Ramster

Woohoo! Approval-ness! So, Caity, do you care to get better acquainted with your latest cousin in PM?
Leave not a piss untaken, nor a Michael unappropriated.
A/As!!!
Knight of the Order of the Pizza

Nulla gratuitas sine anchoa

mrbradly

Newly discovered this site and would enjoy playing with you Caity. You sound like a lot of fun and I would love to hone my skills with you.

MagicalPen

mrbradly, its general advised that unapproved members do not post elsewhere on the Forum until they have been approved, on the off chance that they are not approved or decide this is not the place for them. Thanks :)

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Caity

Bump.. New ideas.  New games.  Interested?   :)

Randilin

DId you ever find someone for your cousin game? or for the shape shift game?
---------------
Randilin
O/o - Randilin the director's cut

Caity

Randilin

Why do you send me a PM and we can discuss the ideas and maybe get something started.
---------------
Randilin
O/o - Randilin the director's cut

dlots22

hi there, i'd be willing to try any of those just pm me and we'll work it out (:

Caity

Work on getting approved first and then we'll talk.  ;)

Caity

A Whole New Me  is taken.  Thanks. :)

Murphy Sez

Oh poo, that 'Whole New Me' idea sounded like it would be just up my.. alley? street? Something like that. Anyway, it caught my eye.
I love to write, come dream with me.

Get to know me: O/O
Ideas, randomness, pet peeves.

Caity

I'm currently not looking for games.  Thanks for the interest though.  :)

Caity

Added on and updated.  All three ideas in the first post are currently open.