It's a strange world. (F Seeking M/F/Futa)

Started by Shaliane, October 04, 2012, 12:07:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shaliane

I got an idea recently that I have been very interested to try out with someone of any gender. It's planned out as a long-term but if it isn't interesting it'll be short term.

The idea is this I imagined someone ( you ) living an average human life. You live in a college dorm, apartment, house, whichever you'd prefer. It's open-ended for the most part as for your character. I don't care about gender, age, looks ( for the most part ).

One day you walk into your home and hear a loud thump in your bathroom. You go to see what it was and inside the bathroom you see the shower curtain had fallen. You can see a silhouetted small figure behind it. The figure sputters and moves the curtain from off top of it and before you, you see a beautiful elvish woman. She has light blue skin, silky long white hair, long pointy ears, and a gorgeous young face. It was unlike anything you had ever seen before.

That's where the RP starts. ^_^

I don't have an on's list because it's too long. There are only a few off's and that is scat and vomit. Everything else is fair game.

My character is also not restricted to just an elf. So, if you want to try a different type of creature I'm open to all ideas.
Per Ardua Ad Astra
Through Travel To The Stars

Fadereaper

That sounds kind of fun, is there any other constraints to know about?  Just curious if this is aimed for a free roam concept or is their a goal or something to be striving for other then well, the obvious one pardon me xD.
Peace is a lie there is only passion, through passion I gain strength, through strength I gain power, through power I gain victory, through victory my chains are broken, the force shall free me.

O/O

Kdyami

Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

Shaliane

I'd like to think free roam concept works best in this instance. So we'll go with that. ^_^
Per Ardua Ad Astra
Through Travel To The Stars

Fadereaper

Peace is a lie there is only passion, through passion I gain strength, through strength I gain power, through power I gain victory, through victory my chains are broken, the force shall free me.

O/O

Angie

Cool idea, but I can see it's probably taken. But if you ever have an idea that needs a female/futa partner, send me a message
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!