Looking for some roleplays

Started by EvilAngel, September 01, 2013, 06:29:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvilAngel

Okay before I start saying plots for threads I want to do... I just wanted to say to everyone that reads this thread for thread plots THANK YOU SO MUCH for even looking at this. I know people are busy with other threads however I am new to this site as you can tell  from how many posts i have. I am trying to get some threads going but most people do not seem to want to role play with me. Or maybe cause they do not know how I like to do my threads... Well for those of you that want to RP with me then here are some ideas that I would like to try out:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Step siblings
Step brother and sister live alone since their parents died. They became closer more like really close friends then siblings now. So one day one of them came home from work/school/date or something crying and upset. The one that stayed home tries to comfort them and asks what was wrong. They confess that they broke up with their boyfriend/girlfriend cause they saw them with another person like on a date. After that they just talk and one of them kisses the other thus making the first move. After the kiss they get embarrassed and start to apologies. They just wanted to show that they are glad they had someone to talk to and be there for them all the time.

Exchange student
So my character Jay just moved into town and had to transfer schools. He moved from ireland and has an accent. Everyone at the school treats him like shit cause of his accent and makes him feel isolated. The popular student guy/girl has a few classes with him and is paired up with him for a big project. They do not like him at first but as time goes on they sooner or later finally figures out that they like him and start treating Jay nicer.

Incest broxbro
There are two brothers same age but look different one looks more like a female. They grew up together having each others back when their family found out that the brother that looks female made himself that way they basically did not want anything to do with him. The other brother kept protecting him he bought a house when he was 17 and moved there with his brother. They grew more attached to each other. After a while the female looking brother finally admits that he loves his brother and wants to be with him not as a brother as a lover. The other brother is shocked but takes him as a lover and they get into a relationship.

Anthro
So a anthro lives in the forest and is hiding from hunters. A human ran away from home cause of trouble. Their parents were going to send them to boot camp cause they were supposedly a bad child. So they ran to the forest and lives there for a while. The anthro helps them while hiding knowing or thinking they were going to run away from him. One day he was hiding in a tree and slips from his perch and falls into view of the human. They are freaked out but offer help to him and are actually kind to him. After they get to know each other they become friends. Then one of them makes the first move before they get into the next stage in their relationship.

Camping
Two friends decide to go camping after convincing their parents to let them do something alone. They told their parents they were going to be gone for a week since it was summer. They walked to the forest and enjoy their time together. After a day or two they grew closer and wanted to be more then friends. So they decided to take it to the next level.

Fallen Angel
A fallen angel is forced to live on earth and was given a year and a half to live unless he could find a person who loves him. He has to go to school and live life as a normal human even though he is not one. He lives in his old house before he died and money to live off of. He becomes friends with the popular person at school and they hang out sometimes. They go on what people could think of as dates but they just go out cause they are lonely and wanted to hang out. When the fallen angel has about three to six months to live he starts to become depressed and really sad. His friend sees him like that and asked whats wrong. Since the rules of the angels do not apply to  him anymore he told him everything that has happened and the fact that he only has a few months to live left.

Naughty sissy
Keith has was always innocent even though sometimes he makes comments that sound really perverted then when people stare at him for making that comment he asked what or something. His sister is always having sex with guys but she never let them have her virgin vagina. She wanted to save that for her brother. One day Keith slept in with morning wood and his sister ties him down and rapes him taking his virginity and giving hers. After that happens she breaks up with her current boyfriend and asked her brother out.

The slave
The salve can be either human, neko, anthro, or anything really. Anyway the master goes to an auction looking for their first slave. The slave during the auction was stripped of everythin pride, dignity and humanity. The slaves are treated like crap and are tossed around. The slave that the master buys is a virgin and is really innocent. The master gives the slaves orders on everything that needs to be done. The salve does it without question but does happen to break a few things in the process. The master can be nice kind and caring or mean. Or mean to nice.

Don't leave!
Two friends secretly love each other but do not say anything to each other about their love cause they were afraid of being rejected. They watched the other date other people. One day when one had enough nerve to actually say that they loved them before they could say those three words the other told them that they were moving away and wont be back for a few years. The one that was going to say 'i love you' felt heart broken but painted a smile on their face and waited for them to return. Both of them did date other people during the years that they were separated but they never had sex. When they finally got reunited they just could not take it anymore and at the same time they said 'I love you' to each other.

Haters
Two popular students at school hate each other at school but are friends outside. They have fun and hang out in secret. They kept the little game up until one day one of them broke up with the person they thought they loved only to go to the one they hate at school and tell them everything. They comfort them and everyting. Once they feel better they kissed the one that comforted them and asked them out.

New girl
There is a new girl in the school. She is shy, lonely, and tends to stay to herself. The popular student (gender does not matter) sees her and helps her find all her classes since they some how got all their classes together they walk to class together sometimes. One of their teachers pairs them up with each other for a major project that is due in 3 weeks. If they pass they get A+ for the rest of the semester. If they fail they have to do everything they would have done as a class. The girl thinks since she is really smart that he would only watch while she does all the work. Their relationship slowly builds in the 3 weeks.

Pokemon Trainer
This is where the pokemon trainer is on their adventure and come across pokemon (like they all do). The pokemon will be different after each encounter with the last one ended. If the pokemon is female there is an option of having them in heat and if the pokemon is male we can see what happens. There is an option to not have sex if one desired. After each encounter the pokemon can offer to be captured or say that they want to stay wild for now and meet the trainer again. The pokemon can also be legendary, shiny, rare, or all three.

Truth or dare romance?
A two friends are at a party together  play truth or dare. The punch was spiked and one friend offered to get them a drink. After they have a few cups of the drink they are slightly drunk and start doing more sexual dares. The truths get more personal before long they leave and continue the fun at their own home.

EvilAngel

UPDATED few more plot ideas for thread The last six are the new ones. MORE TO COME ^^

EvilAngel

Sorry Updated again! The last spoiler: Haters

EvilAngel

EvilAngel

Update: Pokemon trainer more to come ^^ also genders are not set in stone.

EvilAngel

EvilAngel

NOTE: Please if you want to Role play with me send me a message.

EvilAngel

update! BRAND NEW PLOT

Here it is
Time Traveler
A time traveler goes back to medieval times where he is knocked out and loses his memory. A commoner or princess finds him on a walk or something and takes him back to their house where they get a cleric to look at his wounds. Once he wakes up he asks where he was and how long he was out. His memory of being a time traveler is gone for now and so he lives with the person that helped him. They become friends or maybe more....

EvilAngel

Hey sorry I have not been on much  :-\ I know that most of everyone that reads my plots might not like it and so that I just wanted to tell everyone that ready plots that YOU can send me a message saying a plot you like I am not closed minded about role playing