News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Mythos University (Recruitment)

Started by RainbowRian, January 04, 2015, 06:26:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vampyre Valkyrie

To add to that, I'm still in the process of a very large, out of state, move. Less then a week left in Ohio....I'm both terrified and excited.
“Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time."

|

Almondus

Hrmm..

I could see playing Beast from Beauty and  the Beast as a jock or something.  You know a total animal on the sports team that gets changed from true love's kiss if he's open and not taken already.

Bloodied Porcelain

I finally tracked down my sheet and resent it to you Rian >.>
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

la dame en noir

I know that when I find it, i'll probably change the face claim.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

RainbowRian

Is this something we would like to bring back?

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: RainbowRian on September 29, 2015, 02:43:24 PM
Is this something we would like to bring back?

I'd probably be interested once I finish this move, but I'll have to see what my schedule looks like once I start working.
“Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time."

|

Juggtacular

Bloodied Porcelain

Honestly, I'm not sure I'll have time. I've joined a lot of other games since then and want to get back to one I put on hold, and I'm about to kick off my own mythology game with IC play this weekend. We'll see though.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Lustful Bride

Bekah Boo

Hmm very interesting, are slots still open?

Scribbles

AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

Bekah Boo

Scribbles

Oh, sorry, Bekah Boo, I was replying to someone else...

From what I understand, the creators of the RP are testing if interest for the game is still strong, so that probably means there's likely space, if the game takes off...
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

RainbowRian

Quote from: Scribbles on October 01, 2015, 01:01:33 PM
Oh, sorry, Bekah Boo, I was replying to someone else...

From what I understand, the creators of the RP are testing if interest for the game is still strong, so that probably means there's likely space, if the game takes off...

Exactly, thank you ma'am. 

Bekah Boo

Would you need us to fill out a reserve first? Or just create an character sheet?

RainbowRian

I'd have to talk to VV first as she was/is my co-GM  nothing will be taking place until we are both in a good state to post as to not let this fail again.

Chrystal

Well, damn. Don't know how I missed this first time around - I think in January I was not really looking at joining any group games.

Not exactly sure what attracted me this time, but I'm glad I did.

So, yes...

I'm thinking possibly the daughter of Thanatos (The Grim Reaper in your list) and Persephone (Queen of the Underworld)...?

Either that or the very confused daughter of a merman and a salamander... That should be fun, fire AND water in the same elemental?

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!