Virtually Irresistible Real Life Lounge (OOC)

Started by Autumn Sativus, September 27, 2012, 10:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryven

Quote from: Kythia on November 04, 2012, 03:09:32 PM
Ryven - I have no idea what Im talking about either.  I've found sexual puns cover up a lot though

I'm good at sexual puns, but it's hard for me to relate them in technological terms when I have no idea what these terms mean or how to write them.

Kythia

"interface", "socket", "floppy", "hard" and made up acronyms are your winners there.

Peripherie

I can see that. My favorite part - the names! Mr. Hand, Mr. Book, Mr. Sleep! *loved it*
"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher
storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." - Rabindranath Tagore

Autumn Sativus

We'll probably be moving forward in 24 hours or so, so get your votes in! Chronically inactive players will be removed, please keep in mind you must vote if you wish to play.

If you have time to stop in to the OOC thread, you have time to post a quick vote.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Peripherie

*sheepish smile* Mine's up! Been working on it in little bits all day between chores. *left all her 'to do's till Sunday sadly*

Starlequin

I never saw either of the Tron films. Legacy's soundtrack kicked ass, though. As anything usually does from Daft Punk. :D
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Galactic Druid

* ThatRPGuy seconds the praise of Daft Punk.
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Teo Torriatte

Just wanted to say good evening to everyone... really enjoying the game so far! Gotta leave for work soon, so see you all later!

Kythia

Sasha

Wow ....that is a lot of posts to catch up on .  Thinking I might need to make some popcorn .....put on a tin foil hat or something to get into the time warp zone ....and get into the mood of this game . That or maybe my mind is slipping with the calling of my pillow . 

Flips a coin ...... popcorn it is . 

Sarena

Hey Sasha, does that tin foil hat have an attachment for goggles?  *grins*
I can go from southern belle to ghetto thug faster than you can say "Bless your heart".

Peripherie

*laughs*  "time warp" makes me think of last night's discussion of Rocky Horror.

Sasha

Sarena

I can go from southern belle to ghetto thug faster than you can say "Bless your heart".

Teo Torriatte

Good morning peoples! So glad to be home from work... I hope everyone has a good day today. Or night, or whatever it is for you lol.

Valerian

I decided that the only way I'd ever post anything in this game was if I gave up all notions of computer jargon or acronyms and tried to be more Zen about things.  I just found some pretty virtual pictures.  *nods*

Also, I dreamt that this game was now being played in my kitchen.  This wouldn't actually work, since my kitchen is not a large one, but somehow we weren't particularly crowded in the dream, despite the room looking exactly as it usually does.  The power of VR, I guess.  Heh.
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Aadreal

Better your kitchen than mine Val. Can barely fit one person in it.

Teo Torriatte

You guys don't want to see my kitchen... *shudders*... i need to do some serious cleaning in there.. I get cluttered so easily

Sasha

Tis laundry day .....sighs . Dreadful ........

Sex Bobomb

Breathless Intent

Kythia

yugi006

Hello everyone. So do not want to go to work today.

Kythia

Trieste

*rubbing her eyes* Right there with you, Yugi - I FUBARed my sleep schedule this weekend by staying up all night Friday ... Saturday... one of the nights.