An Emporium of Fire, Flesh and Steel (Male looking for Female)

Started by worldeater, November 19, 2014, 01:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

worldeater

Come one, come all to this emporium of Fire, Flesh, and Steel. If you seek strange stories of pleasure and delight, then look no further for I have come to deliver on such promises. Who am I? Well, don't fear me. I am just a simple writer in the need to satiate my own dark desires.

Whether I need a kindle to light the fires of passion

A spark to keep my flesh alive

Or simply a taste of blood on the edge of steel

I am here to write something that sates my muse. Will you fulfill that muse little one?

Who Am I?
A writer. Simple as that.
I've been on this site for a healthy amount of time and I know most of the in's and out of elliquiy. I enjoy all sorts of plots from smut-based fuck-fests to epic tales of wonder and grandeur. What story you will want is up to you. Even if you don't find these premises to be satisfying enough, just tell me and I'll be happy to discuss kinks and potential story bits.

That being said, I do have some quality control that I'd like to set in place.

• Some set up will be required in all of this. Even if I'm going to be writing a smut fest, there must be something that keeps me going other than the ability to have sex with something. Give me a drive, a purpose. Let me be something in that world.
  • With said set up, I will no doubt be asking a lot of questions. Do be aware that
  • Please feel free to ask me questions and provide your own ideas about the roleplay
  • If you're unsatisfied with the RP, do not wait until the last minute to tell me. Tell me the moment you feel off or unsatisfied so that we can go on the right track, immediately
  • I only play MaleXFemale plots, though I can play females as long as I primarily play a male character.
  • Depending on how the roleplay goes, I might take a day to a week to reply to you. On days where I find our RP particularly spicy, I might do multiple posts a day, but those are rare.
  • I do not like playing submissive characters. If I do play a submissive character, they will definitely learn to be dominating over the course of the RP or become a switch.

I have a fair amount of kinks ranging from the mundane to the darker kinks that hide behind closed doors.
My personal favorites are the following

• Pregnancy/kinks related with pregnancy (Breeding, cheating, etc.)
  • BDSM
  • Power struggles
  • Romance and Fluff (If the roleplay calls for it . . . and sometimes when it doesn't call for it.)
  • Non-Con to Con
  • Dub-Con to Con
  • Mind Breaking and Other Mind Breaking kinks (loyalty shifts, surrendering to pleasure, betrayal for one's lusts, etc)
  • Atypical Couples
  • Harem Making Scenarios

If any of these kinks seem fun to you, then you're in luck. I just love playing any and all of these out.

A Change of Scenery

worldeater

1. To conquer a harem

I saw this requested on a different site and the premise alone hooked me. Essentially, my character has defeated the head of a clan of whatever race you'd prefer. With his victory, he then takes the chief's many wives and concubines. Expect heavy non-con and/or cock worship, mixed with pregnancies and such.

2. Super Heroes Galore

In the near future, super heroes have made their presence known to the world, calling themselves Vanguards. They are vigilantes lurking in the shadows, figureheads of peace that light the future, or even intellectuals that pave the way for new sciences to come. Both magic and science power these brave men and women and as they fought against crime and forged the first vigilante group, Vanguard. With Vanguard, heroes from all over the globe connected, working together to fight against those that wished to ensue chaos or to harm others in the pursuit of their own goals. But the world is changing and with the coming of a new government sanctioned group known as G.U.A.R.D.I.A.N, heroes and villains may find themselves at the forefront of something bigger than they thought they would be in. Soon it will be more than just stopping one criminal and sending a group of thieves to jail, but instead a forefront of deception, power struggles, and clashes that may tear the world stage asunder.

And then we have you . . .

This story can go one of several ways

a. Your character is a super heroine (experienced or inexperienced) that has gotten herself captured. My character is super villain that has kept himself from the public eye and has decided to reveal himself by breaking you down into a loyal sexual slave. We can make this more romantic where it turns out our characters had been dating previous to our encounter (making this either a kinkier side to our sexual escapades or turning this into our first sexual experience) or we can make it more non-con where your character.

b. My character, a small but prominent super hero, has captured your character, a super villainess that has been getting more and more rowdy ever since our first conflict.  Finally deciding that I've had enough, I inadvertantly have sex with you, either through your coersions or my own head getting too full of itself. Again, can be made romantic or non-con and can include other super villainesses that he breaks or can remain with a single woman.

3. Warning: Contains lots of Beastiality, impregnation, world domination through sex, alien sex, excessive cum in and out of females, and size difference.

Welcome, to Aeith, the first human colony on the frontier. Whether this is a fantasy, sci-fi, or both, the premise becomes simple. A large creature has finally evolved to the point where it desires mates. However, because of its species near extinction, it has decided on going after humanoids to breed with. What will follow is a long RP where the world is over run and kingdoms/galactic empires fall. Sex will be a plenty and the creature, if the partner wants to, can learn to speak as well.

Get ready for domination, mind-control, mind break, size difference, etc etc.

If you want to RP this with me, please PM me, I am verily open to alot of stuff only not allowing the really really weird things like scat, gore, vore (though in this context, it can be allowed if something happens), and any other bloody/psychotic thingies.

3. Warning: Contains lots of Beastiality, impregnation, world domination through sex, alien sex, excessive cum in and out of females, and size difference.

Welcome, to Aeith, the first human colony on the frontier. Whether this is a fantasy, sci-fi, or both, the premise becomes simple. A large creature has finally evolved to the point where it desires mates. However, because of its species near extinction, it has decided on going after humanoids to breed with. What will follow is a long RP where the world is over run and kingdoms/galactic empires fall. Sex will be a plenty and the creature, if the partner wants to, can learn to speak as well.

Get ready for domination, mind-control, mind break, size difference, etc etc.

If you want to RP this with me, please PM me, I am verily open to alot of stuff only not allowing the really really weird things like scat, gore, vore (though in this context, it can be allowed if something happens), and any other bloody/psychotic thingies.

4. The SS Syndragus has accidentally crashed into an asteroid. All crew members, which all happen to be female, have been accounted for and are making repairs from the crash. Unfortunately for them, the asteroid has left them a present with one thing in mind, to impregnate all females that it can.

(Involves impregnation, mind break, mind control as the seed will give females male sexual organs to procreate with their other crew members, and birthing. You can either play one character that gets impregnated first or multiple crew members.)

5. Long ago, the dragon clans and the empires of man fought in a long broiled war for dominance. It was only thanks to a handful of human and dragons that the war ended by forging an alliance. The days of that war has long passed, but now a new threat emerges. Take your place within the ranks of the Dragon Riders and forge your bond with the dragon you were destined for.

(Dragon beastiality, possible impregnation though that can be taken off if needed, fantasy settings so anthro, elf, demon, angel, all that jazz is allowed, long story, epic adventure, perhaps some fluff and romantic stuff)

6. Once a Monster, Now a King

"How long ago was it, when we were children seeking the fortunes of the world. Everyone feared me, ran from me, shamed me. But then you came along, you in all you had to keep my soul alive. Now, people fear me for a different reason . . . but have you changed?"

(Very Fluff Heavy RP or can be twisted to where it shows how far a man or creature can decend into darkness. Are you that leading light . . . or will you make this story a tragedy and make him fall even deeper)

7. Do Drones Dream of Molten Seas

Drones are mass produced humanoids made to do one thing and one thing only, serve. They're insects, filth, slaves, laborers, scum of the Aether, and we’ll do anything an Aethus will have us do. Sure, we're not made of metal nor are we any stronger than our masters, but we get by in our own way. We’ll shovel your trash, do your dirty work, act as human meat shields, tear out our own hearts, and all that other stuff that slaves usually have to do. Just don't tell us to dream . . . I've begun to dream . . . and now I can't stop thinking.

I must leave

I don't want to die here.

I can't stop dreaming

A Change of Scenery

worldeater

GM/DM Ideas

Current Open Setting: Sci-Fi

The plan is simple. You play a character on a resort planet, Typhus. What that character is and what kind of backstory she has, I'm all ears. Once we get down what she is and what YOU enjoy, we'll get her going in a smutty, dark space opera spanning across the galaxy filled with deception, corruption ... and if things roll the wrong way, bad ends.

If you have your kinks and quirks, tell me ... but don't be expecting one way or the other. Expect to win and lose when you play with me, and adapt to survive ... or suffer the consequences.

------

Idea I am Most Interested In:

Fall to Heresy

It is the 445th year of the Golden Host's Crusades. You are but one of innumerable legions lead by god-like divines and under the most holy priestess of Tyralus, they task you with the righteous, imperative truth of the Tyralin Empire. Led by the 21st divine, your number find unity in your cause to spread across the stars and to scour the infinite expanse of the universe and the universes beyond to find your lost kindred and uplift them. Everyone else that undoubtedly disagree with your ways and those of your kindred that refuse your kindness are to be exterminated.

Alas, a storm is brewing. Whether aware or not, you are but pawns to greater powers at play as the gaze of the priestess falls upon the 8459 - 21st, a planet shrouded in darkness and conquered by demons. Whether by Tyralin hubris or callous disregard, the legions are to commence a ground operation, led by the 21st divine herself rather than the more sensible planet wide extermination protocol.

It is but one of many choices in this long, arduous campaign, but a choice that will inevitably bring about the turning point of everything you’ve ever known. Come, see your empire fall, watch heresy take root in this short-term story focused campaign … or watch as you fall to heresy yourself.

Themes: Political Intregue, Sci-fi, Fantasy, Conspiracy, Betrayal, Old Secrets, Heavy Lore, A Throne of Eyes

1-3 players - Any sexuality, gender, and so forth.
A Change of Scenery

worldeater

A Change of Scenery

Treena

You have some very interesting ideas, the last two struck me with intrigue.

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

Miroque

Couple of them strike me with "intrest".

Superheroine gallery, Number 3 and maybe Dragons.

worldeater

A Change of Scenery

worldeater

A Change of Scenery

worldeater

A Change of Scenery

worldeater

A Change of Scenery

worldeater

A Change of Scenery

worldeater

A Change of Scenery