Wrath of the Dragonkin

Started by Lady Jenn, April 03, 2012, 05:48:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrincessAriel

I may be able to post tonight or tomorrow, but the library's closed for Easter. O.o
"Let Me See You
Stripped Down to the bone"

Lady Jenn

that's unfortunate but kinda predictable lol

PrincessAriel

I'm sorry, I can post on my phone, though it will come out as one big paragraph because I don't have an Enter bar on my phone. Would that be ok?
"Let Me See You

Lady Jenn

I don't mind  :-) up to you though

sexhaver

Lady Jenn

me too, might be better to wait until you have internet access before you post again

PrincessAriel

I've posted btw. O.o It's not very good, wasn't in the greatest of moods yeasterday, still a bit... Blah.. But I wanted to make a post so that you guys wouldn't be waiting. :)
"Let Me See You

Lady Jenn

I'm trying to work out whether to wait for sexhaver, can't PM him so got no way of asking him outside of this thread :/

sexhaver

I'll post soon, just had no time yesterday to think about it.

Lady Jenn

ah, that's okay. I'm aware writer's block can hit sometimes. hell, I've suffered writer's block on regular occassions (usually at the worst moment lol)

sexhaver

An invisibility cloak? Wow, this thing just got a whole lot easier! If we have to run away from a tough battle, we can run behind some bushes and hide under that cloak. Or Lili can use it to snipe the monsters while they chase Jorn in circles around the tree she's camped in :D

Lady Jenn

yeah, don't assume cos humans are too dumb to see through it that means no-one else will be able to spot you  ;)

Lady Jenn

Ariel, I think you posted in the wrong thread  :P when sexhaver posts again I'll do my next post, don't worry, Liliana is gonna have stuff to do

PrincessAriel

"Let Me See You

Lady Jenn

too much ooc in a story thread tends to get frowned on, that's why having something like this thread always helps :)

PrincessAriel

Is this an ok image to use for the gem. I looked up Dragonsblood pendant and found this. :)
"Let Me See You

Lady Jenn

that's a really good picture. I had thought of it as being red but I suppose green is a more logical colour for Dragonsblood lol

PrincessAriel

All the ones I found that were red had a blood like liquid in it. Like a vile of kool-aid or something. XD
"Let Me See You

Lady Jenn

Like I said, the green coloured gem makes more sense anyway, dragons probably would have green blood anyway  :P

PrincessAriel

"Let Me See You

Lady Jenn

just saw (sorry, had to go out and sort a few things). I'll post again once sexhaver has  :-)

NeonDonut

I'm guessing your all full for new characters?

PrincessAriel

No, we aren't PLEASE JOIN! ^.^ Someone quit so I need a journey partner. (sorry that I havent posted in a while, been obsessed with a different site. xD WILL post tomorrow)
"Let Me See You

Lady Jenn

feel free to join Neon, we need an extra character :)

NeonDonut

Awesome I shall, though I don't want to be the brother can you kill him off? I was thinking an Immature elf teenager who is shunned by the community because of his pranks.