Breaking Paris, Virgin Prince of Troy

Started by AithinTheElf, September 14, 2010, 09:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AithinTheElf

Ever read about Ancient Greece and Rome? Ever heard of the movie "Troy"? Ever heard of the beautiful young Trojan Prince, Paris? I imagine him as he is played in the movie by the excellent Orlando Bloom (maybe just a tad younger, 17-ish). Paris is waiting (innocently) to be ravished by a handsome Roman King of a dominate nature, and capable of great physical deeds.

One word of Caution: Paris is a Prince. He is a teenager. It won't be easy.

Another word of caution: If you are not patient, if you are not literate, then don't PM or reply to me please. This is a real story, and I really would like it to be a good one. Absolutely no disgusting fetishes. What would a Roman King do? He would perhaps make out, touch, and have sex, not suddenly bring in metal bondage equipment and sheep. Be realistic.

This has promise, please feel free to reply! :D  I know a lot about Greek history, so I can make it not only sexually exciting, but factual and historically accurate.

Aerona

I would be interested! I've read the Iliad though it was some years ago.. I know who Paris is :P Are you thinking the Greeks are captured by Romans?

AithinTheElf

Yes!  I always like to think of Paris as the one that Orlando Bloom played in "Troy".  Although in this one, maybe just tad more boyish, maybe 17 or so.  I would need a King who was willing to overcome him, since I'm going to make Paris a rather rude, cocky brat at times.  You know, arrogant Prince type. (:  In my last rp, we named the King Achilles (which is ironic because he was a Greek) because it was the only one the other person liked.  However, the original king of Sparta was Tyndereos.  There's also the warrior Hector, if you like that name better.  It just depends on what suits you. (:

AithinTheElf

Oh, I didn't answer your question.  They could capture the Prince, or visit him and the royal Greeks in their palace because of a government dispute and "bother" him while doing so.  Whichever sounds cool. :)

Aerona

Sounds good to me! Let's go with Tyndereos... As long as we're working in fictional history and I don't have to do much research :P

AithinTheElf

Sounds cool!  Would you prefer a thread or pms?  I usually do Pms, because instant messenging sometimes messes up my computer, and threads take a long time, but who knows, maybe you're a fast poster.  Whichever sounds good.

Aerona

Either! I usually post three or four times a day dependign on how much I'm at home but whatever works well for you.

AithinTheElf

Alright then, how about Pms.  We can start with whatever plot seems best to you! Surprise me! :D