The Subjugating Prince (Ronin Warriors/Samurai Troopers)

Started by Red Offerings, May 09, 2018, 07:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Offerings

Hello! I also have this posted under the one shots thread, but am also sharing it here because I would like this to be potentially long term. This idea is not entirely sealed in concrete and I am willing be be a little fluid with the setting. This is literally a one x one concept that indeed would also work for a group, but I am not looking for that at the moment.

Name: The Subjugating Prince

Content: Action, Violence, Drama, the full gambit of sexual themes (though a portion of those are mostly for setting-purposes only).

Scenario: Please note that the time frame is flexible depending on how this gets "picked up".

It's 1999 and nearly a decade has passed since the nearly cataclysmic events that took place when the event with Suzanagi occured involving the teenage guardians. Largely since, they have found life to be peaceful and have had no hint of any evil activity during this time. Now in their late twenties, surely they can allow themselves to think of other things, careers, marriage, children?

But...

His pretext is quite simple: Earth is a planet ripe with life. It is ripe with life-forms easily swayed by their primal urges. Murder, sex, violence in general permeate the radio waves and are projected across space calling to Slaanesh. Slaanesh is a god birthed from the luxurious debaucheries and corruption of a distant alien race. If they were here perhaps they could warn the guardians of Earth of what was coming and how it might start. It's a shame that the race is, even in their sundering, highly self-centered with no regard for others, especially...humans. The warriors will be forced to battle an enemy they could never imagine or risk losing themselves to the salacious whims of the Dark Prince. They will be divided, forced to fight and survive separated from each other. Perhaps they will endure, or Earth might actually become one of a great many planets that have succumbed to the Excess. 

Setting: Ronin Warriors/Yoroiden Samurai Troopers (canon or maybe next-generation), Earth, Japan perhaps U.S., etc.

Requirements: I'm seeking a decent writer who can write roughly 3-6 paragraph posts. Please have a grasp of spelling, punctuation, etc. I'm in Arizona and my postings occur mostly in the evening times but I can post throughout the week. I am looking for you to play 1-2 characters. Your main character needs to be one of the Ronin Warriors and it needs to be a male (heterosexual please). I would prefer canon characters, but am flexible to allow someone to have a next-generation (we would just move well into the 2000's for that) Ronin Warrior. 10,000 cool points to someone who can decently play Kento/Shu (but not required).

Other info: Hi Warhammer 40K fans. I know you saw Slaanesh and thought I was looking for a 40K RP but no. No, I am not. So sorry. And also, for prospective players, this is a darker theme that is meant to be perceived as smut-heavy as this is the setting but that isn't to say you and I will be splashing constantly in the smut pit...unless you want to (tee hee). You do not need to be an expert on Ronin Warriors, but if you play a canon, I of course prefer you to know about them and imagine how they might be around 25-27 years old. This is potentially long-term. There are many directions it can go. Although in the scenario I mention Slaanesh, there is slim likelihood of us dealing with him directly for quite some time. I will play one primary female character and likely many others. If you're also willing to accept the crown of playing a naughty character along with your Ronin, please let me know.

I have been on hiatus for almost a year, feel free to browse my old posts though and check out my interests.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle.

Red Offerings

I am also open to playing Kayura. Not in the same setting above, but probably would want to work with someone to create a scenario for that, depending on who was portrayed opposite her.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle.