Seeking a Dominant for Steampunk Aristocratic BDSM (M characters preferred)

Started by Anastasia Lockhart, May 08, 2018, 01:56:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia Lockhart

The Princess in the Red Mask

It is the year 999 of the Rule of the House of Wraithwood. A year of ill auspice.

The Glorianic Empire now covers 73% of the globe, even lifting it’s ever curious eyes to the heavens. After 60 years, however, there is no sign of recovery for the population. The War of Succession has decimated the Empire. Birth rates are low, due to environmental damage, and higher infant mortality rates have forced Parliament and the Emperor to take drastic action. Thus, 25 years ago, the Scarlet Laws were enacted.

All women living as women, between the ages of 16 and 55, must be kept in form concealing robes, marked with the symbol of their guardian and made to wear a red mask and black or white veiling. No woman of those ages may be considered a citizen or even free until the birth of her first child or their 55th birthday. She may be married, sold, willed, gifted or donated to another guardian or placed in the Hands of the Crown, whereupon her life is spent in Imperial service, often to breed and comfort troops or laborers. Her guardian is held responsible for her care and well-being and harsh punishments are often levied upon any who harm a Red Mask woman. Only her guardian or other women may legally see her uncovered, though they may grant permission to any other man they choose. No woman, no matter how high or low born, is exempt from this law.

Not even the heir to the throne.

In his more carefree days in the navy, Grand Duke George XV was gifted a mistress. She gave birth to a son, the Duke [Name] FitzGeorge, and a handsome allowance to raise the boy as a nobleman. By his own wife, he had one surviving daughter, younger than her half-brother, who was declared Grand Duchess Gloriana-Katherine, once he ascended to the throne.

But, now, Glorianus-George, Emperor and Son of the Lion, is dead, and has decreed in his will two vital things. His bastard son, the Duke, is to be his daughter’s Regent and the key to his daughter is in his hands. Through her legitimacy, the line may continue, but by Scarlet Law, she is no princess, but property.

—————

Ideally, this is a BDSM story, with potential elements of exhibitionism, multiple partners (for both sides) and impregnation. English style play (whipping, flogging, paddling), bondage, and ritual play are also hoped for. Non-con is acceptable, as well.

I encourage more world-building together with my partner, but I am looking for a very decadent, erotica-heavy story. Message me if interested, I look forward to this!