Wolf Wars

Started by AmbrosiaPudding, December 17, 2016, 11:55:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmbrosiaPudding

Quote from: ArtemisHighmore on December 20, 2016, 06:39:31 PM
I will have to go back in read the background a little deeper but I will place tentative interest if you will have me.

Of course if you've got the time for us we've got the space!

Quote from: Amarlo on December 20, 2016, 06:45:10 PM
Okay, sooo! I have a few questions.

1. While in human form do they have any enhancements that separate them from other humans? I.E Stronger, faster, heightened senses, faster healing - and to what degree?

2. Are they capable of changing their form when the moon isn't full? Even if only small things, like elongated teeth and nails?

Excellent questions. While in human form they are stronger, faster, with heightened senses. They are, what you would consider a perfect human in a lot of ways. The closer it gets to the full moon the stronger these attributes get.

To answer your second question, no. The change isn't something they have control over, simply because they are mortal. If one were to live for say, 100 years they would begin to have control over that. But that's something different entirely that might arise in game.
Let me become your favorite partner ~

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

ArtemisHighmore

I have a vacation coming up early January and I am worried that my absence might detract if the game gets started by then.

AmbrosiaPudding

Quote from: ArtemisHighmore on December 20, 2016, 06:52:16 PM
I have a vacation coming up early January and I am worried that my absence might detract if the game gets started by then.

It's possible. You could always, if you're adamant about joining, create a character, introduce him and you and I could work something out with the plot.

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

ArtemisHighmore

I will certainly consider it dear Carnage.

Amarlo

Quote from: CarnageIncarnate on December 20, 2016, 06:48:45 PM
Excellent questions. While in human form they are stronger, faster, with heightened senses. They are, what you would consider a perfect human in a lot of ways. The closer it gets to the full moon the stronger these attributes get.

To answer your second question, no. The change isn't something they have control over, simply because they are mortal. If one were to live for say, 100 years they would begin to have control over that. But that's something different entirely that might arise in game.
Iiinteresting. Mmk, thanks!

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

CurvyKitten

Yaay! Now if only my muse would make up it's mind lol. I may have to run a concept by you and see if its ok.

AmbrosiaPudding

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

TheBlackThrone

Hey Carnage,

My interest always gets a little peaked when I see a RP with your name on it as the GM. I really enjoyed your Egypt games. It is just a shame that they never got off the ground. Now, I am very curious about this game. I don't know if I could permanently commit to it just yet (like another player said previous, I too, will look at certain qualities in the game to decide if I want to commit), and so having said that, I do not mind playing a villain who dies a horrible death in the end if you still need one. I don't always get to play villains because they're usually GM-only roles, but I rather enjoy it. But just let me know.  ;)
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Godsend

AmbrosiaPudding

Well,

I can tell you that this story won't launch until after Christmas and I don't mind if you take your time deciding on whether or not you want to commit. Though if you want to hear more about the evil character cooped up I can definitely do that.

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: CarnageIncarnate on December 22, 2016, 08:05:00 AM
Well,

I can tell you that this story won't launch until after Christmas and I don't mind if you take your time deciding on whether or not you want to commit. Though if you want to hear more about the evil character cooped up I can definitely do that.

Yeah, I took a few hours to think about it and I won't do it. When I have few games my writing quality goes up, and I like when that happens. When I have too many it goes down and writing becomes a job. I miss your games though! But yeah, I'll sit this one out. *sighs*
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Godsend

AmbrosiaPudding

If you find you have some free time later, and you're still interested, you'll be welcome of course.

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

CurvyKitten

I think my muse is just being fickle. Can't nail down an idea, so for now I'll leave you all to your fun. :) Best of luck and hope it goes great!

AmbrosiaPudding

Quote from: CurvyKitten on December 22, 2016, 03:06:44 PM
I think my muse is just being fickle. Can't nail down an idea, so for now I'll leave you all to your fun. :) Best of luck and hope it goes great!

We are ever growing, so if your muse decides to cooperate at a later date, you know where to find.

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

AmbrosiaPudding

I would just like to say, while we have a big group so far we are still accepting all characters.

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Outlaw Fallen

I have not had the pleasure to be in one of your games yet, Carnage, but I am most definitely interested!

@Jugg - There was a wolf game you were a part of, and you didn't tell your boy? I got you... dishonor... dishonor on you, dishonor on your cow.
"I fought the decisions that called and lost
My mark has the relevant piece in this
I will come reformed
In short, for the murder of those I court
I bless the hour that holds your fall
I will kill you all" - Coheed & Cambria
A/A's UPDATED! (6/6/19) | Desires | Outlaw-bait

"Doesn't love always begin that way; with the illusion more real than the woman?" - Jean-Luc Picard

AmbrosiaPudding

Quote from: Outlaw Fallen on December 30, 2016, 02:36:52 PM
I have not had the pleasure to be in one of your games yet, Carnage, but I am most definitely interested!

@Jugg - There was a wolf game you were a part of, and you didn't tell your boy? I got you... dishonor... dishonor on you, dishonor on your cow.

You forgot dishonor on your family.

You made me laugh though that's for sure. Laughed so hard I had a coughing fit >.<

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Outlaw Fallen

Haha, glad I could give you a laugh. So I guess I'll PM you then?
"I fought the decisions that called and lost
My mark has the relevant piece in this
I will come reformed
In short, for the murder of those I court
I bless the hour that holds your fall
I will kill you all" - Coheed & Cambria
A/A's UPDATED! (6/6/19) | Desires | Outlaw-bait

"Doesn't love always begin that way; with the illusion more real than the woman?" - Jean-Luc Picard

SweetSerenade

Both of us, actually. :3 Carnage is Gm and I'm co-gm :3

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

AmbrosiaPudding

Quote from: SweetSerenade on December 30, 2016, 02:49:45 PM
Both of us, actually. :3 Carnage is Gm and I'm co-gm :3

Yes both of us. I'll need to edit that into this page.

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Amarlo

Quote from: Outlaw Fallen on December 30, 2016, 02:36:52 PM

I couldn't resist. ;D

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Kokaine

Hey all! I am looking for someone who might be interested in playing my Charlotte's twin brother. She is likely responsible for turning him (though that's not absolutely certain) so there'd potentially be lots of drama there if anyone is interested. Feel free to drop a note here or message me.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

shii

Ok, so sense there seems to be a bit of drama surrounding the rogue wolf status involving rape I think I am interested in Armitage being suspected just to stir things up. I think if i have him be rogue i will have him be a bitten wolf instead of a born wolf so that maybe he would be suspected more? (he wouldn't be the one of course but it's always fun to give people an outlet to express themselves on...) I was thinking of perhaps doing several chase scenes with other characters chasing him and trying to catch him? Armitage wouldn't know why they are chasing him or why they seem so pissed off. We could even have a few fight scenes? and a capture scene perhaps? Idk let me know what you all think  ;D

RedPhoenix

That actually sounds wonderful and I would be thrilled to chase you relentlessly! :)
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

Bowen

Quote from: Kokaine on January 01, 2017, 02:06:02 PM
Hey all! I am looking for someone who might be interested in playing my Charlotte's twin brother. She is likely responsible for turning him (though that's not absolutely certain) so there'd potentially be lots of drama there if anyone is interested. Feel free to drop a note here or message me.

I was thinking of a second guy. I'll submit a writeup

Enzo

Kokaine

Quote from: Bowen on January 01, 2017, 02:18:55 PM
I was thinking of a second guy. I'll submit a writeup

Enzo

Ooh, awesome ^^
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os