A Vampire Kingdom(Interest Check~Recruitment)(Extreme)

Started by ting ting, July 22, 2016, 12:38:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kouen

Before I post a character, do humans have any special abilities or are they merely that, humans? Nothing crazy like X-Men stuff but minor stuff like maybe simple telepathy or the like that make them extra special? If not, no worries. I'd understand if you said no due to taking away from the whole non-humans being in control.
“It is not light that we need, but fire; it is not the gentle shower, but thunder. We need the storm, the whirlwind, and the earthquake.” ~ Frederick Douglass

“True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate his life, through devotion, to something beyond himself.”~Henry Miller.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=58548
https://www.f-list.net/c/sworddippedinink

ting ting

Lady Sakura

I'm book marking this.

Do we know what the ratio of Male to Female characters? I'm wondering if I want to make a male or female.

Also, is there a limit at the moment to how many characters we can start with? I want to make what best works for the game.

Happy New Year.

ting ting

OOC Post

This is the ooc thread.  It doesn't matter what gender you make nor how many characters.  I myself have 3.

VioletPanda

Current Muse: Meh, not super driven right now

My A/A PageMy O/Os

OtakuStarchild

Hey, just letting everyone know that Crawl and I are about to have a scene that can include other people. Both humans and vampires are invited. It will be a meeting of sorts, so those of higher positions would be more likely to attend. If your character isn't in a higher position, such as personal servants, it is acceptable for you to simply state that they are in the lobby or sitting off to the side as they wait for their npc vampire. Our characters aren't at the meeting just yet, this is just me giving everyone a heads up.

I do plan on having Zerek throw a public party later on that would allow for everyone to join if they'd like. It's most likely going to be in the Quebec thread too since most characters seem to be in that location. Just tossing those ideas out there if anyone would like to be more active in the group. <3

sesshomaruartist

Hmm this story does seem interesting, so I would like to put my hand up if this group play is still active.

Sirian Eve

I'm very interested  in playing a North Africa vampire. Bookmarking.

CURRENT STATUS: Posting 8/26

ting ting

Right now were sticking yo the Quebec colony until we've got more people.

Sirian Eve

ting ting

You can play a north african vampire visiting however.

Sirian Eve

I can do that. :)

I'll just read through some posts to get an idea of where I can fit in. I was thinking about taking on the role of an Elder. Maybe two characters? They would be siblings.

ting ting