God... I'm such a Dork For This. (Seeking Male, or one to play Multipule Males)

Started by Mist Sage, January 11, 2011, 10:46:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mist Sage

Alright, I'm a huge Pokemon Nerd. I am a Poke Artist too... I have my dream team... and my own trainer even I designed. So as you can guess now. I'm interested in a Pokemon RP. Sexual and/or not.  I'm looking for others to play as my pokemon, or just one of them. That one being the one that I would interact with the most and such. All my pokemon are male and they are as listed.

Feraligator named Garth
Shiny Ninetails named Narse
Pikachu named Jacob
Espeon named Laru
Shiny Mew named Mire
Shiny Haunter named Felix

Also, this is what I look like... I lack a scanner at the moment, so this picture of it will have to due for now. It's good enough quality for you to get the details enough down.

I'm a submissive sexually for those interested in that. My pokemon would be the top and dominating.  I'm open to most kinks too, aside from vore/gore.  A plot for it all is open for discussion and I'm very flexible.

Thanks *smile and teardrop*

Mathim

Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Mist Sage

Okay, I've had to turn down many now already.  I thought it was obvious enough with the pic but I guess I do look feminine and the way I speak isn't obvious enough to say that the trainer is a MALE. Not a women. I'm sorry, and I really hope that there is someone still though that would like to indulge in this.  Maybe too later I could design or bring up my female poke-trainer and the others could play with her. But right now I'm only looking more M/M themed stuff.

Sorry again, and thanks guys.